Khal AIO Fighter

Khaleesi

I really don't get what I'm doing wrong..   Used this two nights in a row for maybe a combined total of 6 hours and account is banned.   Completed tutorial island.  Did some random leveling.  Fished a little.  Cut some trees.   Checked in today and the account is banned.   Previously had an account banned maybe 10 days ago using a free script from here.

I just recently got into botting and bought a few of your bots, and so far they're awesome :)

I just have a suggestion to make if that's cool with you:

The bot is awesome but is limited to fighting monster from a preset of locations. So If I wanted to use the bot to fight goblins in the goblin village or seagulls in Corsair Cove so that I can be in a remote area training, I wouldn't be able to. It would be cool if those 2 locations could be added xD but it would be an even cooler feature if we can specify a monster to fight, a location, and a radius so that we can fight monsters anywhere instead of just using the preset. I think your woodcutting bot is a perfect example of this feature :)

12 hours ago, experimentalbot said:

I just recently got into botting and bought a few of your bots, and so far they're awesome :)

I just have a suggestion to make if that's cool with you:

The bot is awesome but is limited to fighting monster from a preset of locations. So If I wanted to use the bot to fight goblins in the goblin village or seagulls in Corsair Cove so that I can be in a remote area training, I wouldn't be able to. It would be cool if those 2 locations could be added xD but it would be an even cooler feature if we can specify a monster to fight, a location, and a radius so that we can fight monsters anywhere instead of just using the preset. I think your woodcutting bot is a perfect example of this feature :)

The limit is exactly what I wanted to guarantee that the locations is supported and doesn't get you stuck or hanging, don't want accs stuck for hours womewhere
If I missed certain areas just lemme know and I will add them in right away :)
I will add the right away!

Added in V1.20, should be online in a bit

HI Khal, I asked you for a trial earlier and ended up purchasing your fighter script as I was happy with it.

For the world hopping feature, are you able to please add an option to world hop if there is a certain amount of players in the area you set the bot to fight? 

Eg: World hop if 3 or more players fighting the same chickens as you

15 minutes ago, flexedspoon said:

HI Khal, I asked you for a trial earlier and ended up purchasing your fighter script as I was happy with it.

For the world hopping feature, are you able to please add an option to world hop if there is a certain amount of players in the area you set the bot to fight? 

Eg: World hop if 3 or more players fighting the same chickens as you

I will have to take a look at that

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...