need some tips on buying proxies

Yarran1017

so i'm trying to find a solid supplier for US/UK/AUS residential proxies to bot on. i know cheaper proxies are typically abused and can commonly get you chain banned, but what kind of average price should i be looking at when purchasing decent quality proxies? i've seen them go from $0.029/proxy up to $15/proxy. what are some of the things i should be keeping and eye out for when browsing potential proxy suppliers? a direct recommendation would be good but i also understand some people might not want to reveal their sources. thanks!

6 hours ago, Yarran1017 said:

so i'm trying to find a solid supplier for US/UK/AUS residential proxies to bot on. i know cheaper proxies are typically abused and can commonly get you chain banned, but what kind of average price should i be looking at when purchasing decent quality proxies? i've seen them go from $0.029/proxy up to $15/proxy. what are some of the things i should be keeping and eye out for when browsing potential proxy suppliers? a direct recommendation would be good but i also understand some people might not want to reveal their sources. thanks!

Hey buddy,

I sell high quality residential proxies for 4.50$ each. highspeed, low downtime.

if need anything explaining please add my discord.

Skinny RS supplies#3965

7 hours ago, Yarran1017 said:

ISP proxies are normally found around $2.50 to $5 each. Assuming that's what you meant by "residential" proxies