Czar Barrows

Czar

23 minutes ago, Czar said:

Sure thing, if I understand correctly it'll be something like:

Barrows portal via house spell and rune pouch?

We already have:

Barrows portal via house spell
Barrows portal via house tab

Lemme know if I got this right, I will add it into the bot ASAP <3 

Yep that's exactly it! 

"Barrows portal via house spell and rune pouch".

As a side note I've noticed that the bot sometimes does not kill the monsters when you select the option for "2 Skeleton, 1 worm"

And for some reason the prayer isn't working for me. Under main I select which barrows and which prayer I want but once it begins to run if I have prayer available it will not use it.

Thank you again for all your work and timely responses and dedication to making your bots better. It's very much appreciated! 🙌  

• Like 1

No worries I will do some new updates it will work better for you :D For 2 skelly 1 worm mode I need to find a way to spawn one of the mobs, I have it in my code where it deliberately skips them if someone else kills them I believe, I'm not so sure. But I do have some nice ideas on what to do about this 😉 

And btw with prayer you got [Allow prayer sip] too? This one gatekeeps the prayer feature completely, lmk ^^ I can send you my profile if you like, but I have msb/trident instead :doge: 

And tysm <3 for the support this is why I love scripting bots 💯

5 minutes ago, Asent said:

Just a few things noticed:

2 Skeleton, 1 Bloodworm mode - should get 86% potential but I havent seen this done correctly yet, its always 1 kill short.

Leaves prayer on after fighting karil/ahrim in tunnel, bit sus walking round in protect mage/range

Are these issues already raised?

Skellies I can’t always guarantee it totally depends on if they spawn or not, but I will try my best to force them to spawn maybe I can make the bot walk around tunnels until they spawn, or I am open to any suggestions.

Prayer on after killing, this depends on your chosen teleport, mind if you tell me which escape option you selected? Thanks ^^ :D 

6 minutes ago, Czar said:

Skellies I can’t always guarantee it totally depends on if they spawn or not, but I will try my best to force them to spawn maybe I can make the bot walk around tunnels until they spawn, or I am open to any suggestions.

Prayer on after killing, this depends on your chosen teleport, mind if you tell me which escape option you selected? Thanks ^^ :D 

A method I like is just opening and closing the door from the first room until it forces them to spawn? (Not a Scripter so dont know how viable this is :D )

Ferox Ring of dueling is my escape option

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Asent said:

A method I like is just opening and closing the door from the first room until it forces them to spawn? (Not a Scripter so dont know how viable this is :D )

Ferox Ring of dueling is my escape option

Actually a good idea lol this escaped me for some reason, it’s simple and effective. I will add this, and I will add a new option called turn off prayers when not in use. Ty friend ^^ :D 

• Heart 1