Czar Barrows

Czar

35 minutes ago, Czar said:

Good stuff mate if anything ever happens wrong or if you'd like anything changed/added please lemme know. im always looking for new updates to add and im happy to fix anything.

Brilliant man ill keep you informed if i come across something,, also quick question does your fighter script provide range??

• Like 1

Hey, I just started using yesterday on a lower level account and I'm having two issues. Starting with 50 prayer, I'm finding it sometimes runs out of prayer and needs to restart the current prayer. This has resulted in death in the tunnels on bad timing lol.

The next issue would be with reward potential percentage. Ive tried using both combinations of "2 skeles 1 bloodworm" or setting to 88%, and both had different results. The 88% set one would go way higher if the boss is not found quickly in the maze. And if the maze is short, it will not complete the 2 skeles 1 bloodworm resulting in very low reward potential around 70%.

Could these issues be caused by how I'm setup, or are these some minor bugs? Thanks!

• Like 1

On 5/17/2024 at 1:00 AM, Bubbly said:

Hey, I just started using yesterday on a lower level account and I'm having two issues. Starting with 50 prayer, I'm finding it sometimes runs out of prayer and needs to restart the current prayer. This has resulted in death in the tunnels on bad timing lol.

The next issue would be with reward potential percentage. Ive tried using both combinations of "2 skeles 1 bloodworm" or setting to 88%, and both had different results. The 88% set one would go way higher if the boss is not found quickly in the maze. And if the maze is short, it will not complete the 2 skeles 1 bloodworm resulting in very low reward potential around 70%.

Could these issues be caused by how I'm setup, or are these some minor bugs? Thanks!

Hey there I will help :D Does this also happen with the [Allow prayer sip] option selected for every single brother? It should be restoring prayer unless you don't want to, please confirm 🙏 I will know what to do as soon as I know for sure. My intention is to avoid deaths completely, the bot should never die, unless something went wrong although I am always happy to add updates/fixes if jagex broke anything in the last update, no problem.

For the percentages, I can definitely make some tweaks here, so for the 2 skellies 1 bloodworm should I add a hard cap of 90% so it doesn't pursue them if the reward percentage goes above this number?

And for the second scenario, should I allow the bot to fight other npcs to get that reward potential? Atm it's super random on what happens and may also depend on how many other players are there too, perhaps I can add a world hop function too? :D 

On 5/17/2024 at 1:47 AM, ncstetson said:

Could I have a trial please?

Done enjoy :D

2 minutes ago, Wolfe142 said:

Need some assistance. Whenever I try to run the bot, it goes in the crypt and just spams protect from melee...

Hey there I will help, are there any errors in the console logger? Located in bottom-right of the client. I will take a look and know how to help you. Also have you set the game resolution to fixed - classic mode? This is the most stable setup in botting. Also is it repeatedly enabling and disabling the protect melee prayer in a loop? This is not good, the bot should not be doing this action (and isn't programmed to) unless there's an error or something is missing. But either way I am always happy to add updates/fixes always :D 

Tysm for clarification guys, I will investigate + potentially release an update if needed, and/or I could send you a profile to use, it seems the dharok issue can be fixed by selecting [Allow Prayer Sip] @Wolfe142

And for the iban staff this must be configured in Armour -> Weapon -. Iban's staff, if you already did this lmk, it could be something else which I am happy to investigate :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Czar said:

Tysm for clarification guys, I will investigate + potentially release an update if needed, and/or I could send you a profile to use, it seems the dharok issue can be fixed by selecting [Allow Prayer Sip] @Wolfe142

And for the iban staff this must be configured in Armour -> Weapon -. Iban's staff, if you already did this lmk, it could be something else which I am happy to investigate :D

Sounds good, I will try to turn it on. I'm running a gommal's hilt so I don't (shouldn't) need to sip any prayer pots. 

• Like 1