How long to appeal a ban again?

xazurex

Hi how long do you have to wait to before you can appeal a perm macroing ban again? Jagex said they won't look again if the first appeal was denied but I've read on here that it's automated and it can take a couple tries to get an acc unbanned. Just for reference my accounts are from 2015 and 2018 respectively and were both denied today...I get the feeling it was manually reviewed since I had to wait 5 days for a response. 

Neither were used for RMT purposes and I apologized for both of them

Would appreciate any info or your experiences

On 8/31/2022 at 3:52 PM, Forever2016 said:

Oooof that sucks, I guess 3+ years sometimes it dosent work. What option did you select and what did you say? JagexHelpFrost also said on twitter that there is no indication on IF or WHEN another appeal might be available. So guess I'll have to wait and see what the future brings. 

Thanks man, that's exactly the answer I was looking for

I selected I wanted to apologize and admitted I was wrong and don't bot anymore. It seems like a lot of people were having success doing all their accounts at the same time so I went for it

I have accounts with higher totals these days so I'm not too sad, it was more for the nostalgia than anything 

Thanks again

I've had success being denied and a week later being accepted. There is a bit of a different process I take now, considering the form of email contact is different now compared to submitting an appeal via the support thread. 

Also, last year I had several accounts permed and this year they are magically unbanned. One account they told me was bug abusing would never be unbanned, just logged onto that one first time in 10 years other day. Have a picture of the login too.

On 8/23/2022 at 9:05 PM, xazurex said:

Just to be completely clear I put in an appeal in last week and it was denied today. One account was banned in 2015, one was banned in 2018. I want to know how long it'll be until I can physically send an appeal again regardless of outcome 

Is it really 3 years?

i got unbanned after 7 years but i had lots of previous warnings, muted etc in past over 15 years

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2022 at 9:22 PM, Snucer said:

I've had success being denied and a week later being accepted. There is a bit of a different process I take now, considering the form of email contact is different now compared to submitting an appeal via the support thread. 

Also, last year I had several accounts permed and this year they are magically unbanned. One account they told me was bug abusing would never be unbanned, just logged onto that one first time in 10 years other day. Have a picture of the login too.

How do you email them? Only way I know to reach them is twitter but they won't respond me there