Proxies for OSBot

Stando

Hello, I am in the market for proxies for OSBot. I heard that they have to be Socks5 residential proxies. I tried to use a proxy site called 1on1proxy today but it started to 404 at the checkout phase. This was recommended by a YouTuber who bots. Does anyone know of any proxies that could be used for OSBot? I am planning on running 10 bots, with about 3 - 4 accounts each proxy. If you have any suggestions or comments, please put them in this thread. 

16 hours ago, Stando said:

Hello, I am in the market for proxies for OSBot. I heard that they have to be Socks5 residential proxies. I tried to use a proxy site called 1on1proxy today but it started to 404 at the checkout phase. This was recommended by a YouTuber who bots. Does anyone know of any proxies that could be used for OSBot? I am planning on running 10 bots, with about 3 - 4 accounts each proxy. If you have any suggestions or comments, please put them in this thread. 

I have heard that all 1on1proxy proxies are flagged for osrs which means you would most likely get banned quickly. There are a lot of options @D Bolter sells proxies and he's fast about it so if you need any feel free to message him!

• Like 1