Tips for not getting caught.

ooskiller5

Hey guys I'm ooskiller5, I'm fairly new to the OSBOT community and I've noticed quite a bit of players and Jagex trying to crack down on botting

Recently I was using a flax picker on September seventh I turned my attention away for a couple hours and I came back to OSBOT to see that I was logged out, Once I tried logging in it was pretty obvious I got banned.

In good news my ban meter was very low and I have my account back.

Here are some tips to not get caught.

-It is a 1/4 chance that you will get caught if you leave bots running overnight.

-You always want to keep your eye on the bot every 30 minutes or so just to make sure everything's running smoothly

-Never tell anyone ,clan members, friends, players, that you are botting because most likely they will report you so keep it to yourself

-Lastly never tell people you botted the product your selling to them such as flax.

Thanks for the cooperation and viewing this post

cheers, ooskiller5

Hey guys I'm ooskiller5, I'm fairly new to the OSBOT community and I've noticed quite a bit of players and Jagex trying to crack down on botting

Recently I was using a flax picker on September seventh I turned my attention away for a couple hours and I came back to OSBOT to see that I was logged out, Once I tried logging in it was pretty obvious I got banned.

In good news my ban meter was very low and I have my account back.

Here are some tips to not get caught.

-It is a 1/4 chance that you will get caught if you leave bots running overnight.

-You always want to keep your eye on the bot every 30 minutes or so just to make sure everything's running smoothly

-Never tell anyone ,clan members, friends, players, that you are botting because most likely they will report you so keep it to yourself

-Lastly never tell people you botted the product your selling to them such as flax.

Thanks for the cooperation and viewing this post

cheers, ooskiller5

I would add that you should turn off your private if you have lots of friends, if they pm you and you aren't there...

Also do other things then just botting, and don't be a level 3 that is botting like magic trees or something. And one last thing, DON'T MAKE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH DEFAULT BOTTER BOB CLOTHES.