Introduction

cpscripter

Hi everyone :D

I have been spending a lot of time over the last couple of months behind the scenes scripting and I almost have my first script on the SDN which will be a VIP Blood runecrafting script.

Seeing as that will soon mark my debut as a scripter, I wanted to finally introduce myself.

My name is Chris P, you could call me Chris or CP :) I am 26 years old, married, and have been a software developer for a little over 4 years. Its funny, but many years ago while trying to choose a career path, I actually found my interest in coding solely through wanting to write Runescape bots! An internship, bachelors degree, and 3 years in the field later, I am finally pursuing that dream. I've been having a lot of fun finally doing this and I am very grateful for the opportunity, the community, and most especially to everyone who has contributed to making OSBot what it is!

Outside of the blood altar script, I have written myself several other scripts, including a pretty good Guardians of the rift script, a near-complete Giants Foundry script, and several smaller scripts. It is my hope to provide the SDN its first Giants Foundry script.

Anyway that's all I have to share for now. Feel free to chat with me I am a pretty open book and look forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers

Edited by cpscripter
added link to thread for the runecrafting script

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...