Lunar Zero to Minnows

Lunar

5 hours ago, Lunar said:

Done, enjoy!

Thanks!

Using this atm and it got to 20 fishing no problem, now it's at Fishing Trawler, but it doesn'r react fast enough to patch leaks, so it never gets to 50% or more contribution for a chance at Angler pieces.

Any advice? Is the boat just too crowded?

Edited by WOO BACK BABY

1 hour ago, WOO BACK BABY said:

Thanks!

Using this atm and it got to 20 fishing no problem, now it's at Fishing Trawler, but it doesn'r react fast enough to patch leaks, so it never gets to 50% or more contribution for a chance at Angler pieces.

Any advice? Is the boat just too crowded?

Try turning your client reaction time down to 50ms. Even still, more contribution doesn't give you a higher chance at receiving a piece of the angler outfit.

On 10/21/2022 at 5:26 PM, Lunar said:

Try turning your client reaction time down to 50ms. Even still, more contribution doesn't give you a higher chance at receiving a piece of the angler outfit.

Thanks for the response! I misread the wiki article and thought it said you must contribute 50% of the bar to have a chance at an angler piece, but it's just 50 points.

Script works great, I'm going to buy it when I get paid next week.

Thanks for the trial!

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, deadmau5 said:

Fixed this by removing normal 'bucket' from the bank.

Please add teleports (even just home tele) and an overall more smart way to traverse the world. Level 3 and it's running to barbarian village to fly fish via white wolf mountain from fishing trawler...

I'll look into the teleports.

About the banking issue, you messaged me on discord and I replied shortly after asking for an image or copy of your logger so I can figure out what's going on. Can you send that to me either here or on discord?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/3/2022 at 11:13 PM, scrubkin2013 said:

could I get a trial please?

Done! 

20 hours ago, buttholes said:

can i get a trial?

Done!

16 hours ago, Zehao said:

can i get a trial please?

just wanted to ask, If i have coins on the account then would the script automatically buy the supplies required?

Done! Yes, there is an option in the script gui to buy all the supplies from the GE.

Enjoy!