Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 1/21/2019 at 12:44 PM, robin sjöberg said:

botted 2 days 120min botting 90min pause, made prob 4mill and then i got banned, botted fruity zulrah for 1 month and no ban. only 1 day ban tho. maybe unlucky but aint using frost barows again.

Let me guess, Stealth mode? ^^

Edited by Maxlaxen

1 hour ago, Maxlaxen said:

Mirror mode is the way to go IMO hehe

saddly both my accounts got banned on this script using mirror mode on both and only 4-6 hours a day max :/ non chain ban because i got my main and 3 other accounts on this ip still solid.

lol...tbh i used a free combat script for 3 days same amount of time with mirror mode and the accounts are still working 5 days later :( idk what wrong but i think its this script...

38 minutes ago, jamnjazz said:

saddly both my accounts got banned on this script using mirror mode on both and only 4-6 hours a day max :/ non chain ban because i got my main and 3 other accounts on this ip still solid.

lol...tbh i used a free combat script for 3 days same amount of time with mirror mode and the accounts are still working 5 days later :( idk what wrong but i think its this script...

I have over 1k chests on a single account. I dont think the script is your problem. Could it be a delayed ban maybe? 

I only use mirror. And the account did nothing else for a month, doing random kill order, tele out with duel ring and to barrows with barrows tab. 

39 minutes ago, CSGOslave said:

I have over 1k chests on a single account. I dont think the script is your problem. Could it be a delayed ban maybe? 

I only use mirror. And the account did nothing else for a month, doing random kill order, tele out with duel ring and to barrows with barrows tab. 

literally the same set up :/ did everything by hand barrows is the only bot i used on the accounts

honestly...its the script. i think you are just mad lucky. 

i may have been banned while the script was broken fora short time after one of the osbot updates i tried botting the minute after and nothing was running right and ended up sitting clicking like a mad person lol...anyways yeah...idk what to say...

19 hours ago, jamnjazz said:

literally the same set up :/ did everything by hand barrows is the only bot i used on the accounts

honestly...its the script. i think you are just mad lucky. 

i may have been banned while the script was broken fora short time after one of the osbot updates i tried botting the minute after and nothing was running right and ended up sitting clicking like a mad person lol...anyways yeah...idk what to say...

Ive been botting over a year on 6 accounts, they have around 4k kc each. The things that get you banned is the mirror mode issues, such as the "Disabling prayer/walking to mound" bug. 

21 hours ago, Maxlaxen said:

Ive been botting over a year on 6 accounts, they have around 4k kc each. The things that get you banned is the mirror mode issues, such as the "Disabling prayer/walking to mound" bug. 

Yes, anything that's being repeated over and over will often get accounts banned. I suppose Osbot devs are informed about this bug - did they give any timeline in fixing it?

On 1/18/2019 at 10:17 AM, Maxlaxen said:

Thanks for the tips mate, but I have a good setup. The problem is the Mirror mode bugs, not the setup x) 

Edit: I was thinking of having a failsafe in case it stands still for too long, but isn't that already implemented? And it feels like it wouldnt work since the 'MessageListener' function would be broken when it happens.

I dont think the failsafe for being idle works in combat, so it wont work when it gets stuck at "Looting Chest/In combat"

There are 2 global failsafes, and they should work independently of OSBot listeners/events. One triggers if the player is in the same position (coordinates) for 5 minutes, and the other triggers if 5 consecutive interaction-type events of the same type fail in a row.

8 hours ago, TeratomaR said:

I'd like to know this too, I've had this happen to me several times in the last couple days

18 hours ago, adjacent said:

Yes, anything that's being repeated over and over will often get accounts banned. I suppose Osbot devs are informed about this bug - did they give any timeline in fixing it?

Most of the mirror mode issues have active threads in the Mirror mode bugs section - Unfortunately the dev isn't overly informative on the time horizon

__

Been out of the country for several days, will take a look at the reported issue with groundItems asap

When i go in to the cave it hast trouble with setting the prayer i already reseted the hot keys whats the problem? it does select the prayer menu but not the prayer than it want to walk out of the game but it dont succed any fixes ? im new to this all :(image.png.457f5ddd7629c62ccb313bc33b9d0618.png

Edited by Joren Frans
leg of info

On 1/28/2019 at 8:08 PM, Joren Frans said:

When i go in to the cave it hast trouble with setting the prayer i already reseted the hot keys whats the problem? it does select the prayer menu but not the prayer than it want to walk out of the game but it dont succed any fixes ? im new to this all :(image.png.457f5ddd7629c62ccb313bc33b9d0618.png

Can you post a screenshot/GIF of the occurence, and also provide the log file or client logger output?