Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

15 hours ago, ik_own_ziek said:

that kind of undesired situations are you talking about? I mean it can't be worse than dying right?
as for teleport the bot usually has at least some barrows tabs, maybe let it use one if it really really has to

I mean undesirable as in teleporting out when eating would have been enough. It will always teleport out if it's in any danger and does not have the food or potions left to stay alive. This is will tested. Until we figure out why you're dying I don't think we can effectively fix it.

15 hours ago, mocro united said:

didnt work for me...? when i start the bot it logs my account out...? please help?

If you open the client logger you can see why it's logging out.

11 hours ago, xSosa said:

Any idea why this keeps using my ring of dueling when im at barrows before i've slain anyone?

8 hours ago, xSosa said:

Script is setup fine. Whenever I start it, it runs to the selected brothers hill and uses my ring of dueling and logs out?

Probably a misconfiguration of some kind; if you open the client logger it will say why it's logging out.

25 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Possibly; broken hooks are not uncommon.

Any errors in the logger?

Sorry, didn't copied the error in the logger, but it was something about 5 minutes of account not moving or etc. It was stuck after banking and trying to reorganize inventory (trying to drag some items in inventory for 5 minutes I think). It tried to move/drag some items, but couldn't.

Edit: I'll try it again and will report it.

Edit2: no errors. As I have mentioned before, It fails to organize (drag) items in the inventory.

Edited by bribetim

On 7/8/2017 at 9:37 PM, FrostBug said:

Your trial was given when I liked your post, a notification should have arrived. The trial lasted 24 hours

Full up atm. Will add them when some of the current trials expire

Sorry I must have not seen it, I am definitely wanting to get this script I just want to make sure its what I am looking for... any chance I could get another trail?

Any way to disable the inventory setup item organiser? The bot will constantly fail at dragging an item in the inventory (on a VPS).

edit: Tried it on normal computer, still got same problem. Seems like the latest update broke the inventory organiser as it doesnt 'hold down' on the item, it just moves the mouse back n forth

Edited by Fearsy

Also having problems while banking.

Heres the log:

[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:32 PM]: INFO: Reached bank chest
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:33 PM]: DEBUG: Checking trident
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:36 PM]: DEBUG: Trident has 1565 charges left.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:36 PM]: DEBUG: Trident has 1565 charges left.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:36 PM]: DEBUG: Opening bank..
[WARN][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:43 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:43 PM]: Started random solver : BankPin Solver
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:46 PM]: Random solver exited : BankPin Solver
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:46 PM]: DEBUG: Opening bank..
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:48 PM]: DEBUG: Item: Blood rune
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:49 PM]: DEBUG: Item: Death rune
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:51 PM]: DEBUG: Depositing lowest potion
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:10:52 PM]: DEBUG: Setting state: Bank close
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:11:33 PM]: Terminating script FrostBarrows...
[WARN][Bot #1][07/13 11:11:38 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:11:39 PM]: Progress submitted
[INFO][Bot #1][07/13 11:11:39 PM]: Script FrostBarrows has exited!

I ended the script myself but I don't think the log is showing exactly what's failing. It's just hovering over the items in the inventory.

Hello I was wondering if I could get a trial account for Frost Barrows. I just got 75 mage just so I could use trident for this script. If it works well and I make bank which I am sure I will, I will most certainly buy it. You have my word. Thanks - JRod

Edited by 1337JRod
Way to late on this one Frostbug lol I already bought it.
  • Like 1