Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

20 hours ago, JRod31337 said:

Hey FrostBug could I have a Free Trial of Frost Bandos so I can set everything up and see what gear works and the best way to set the bot up before buying? And how do I get the bot to open on the client after you add it? Just refresh the bot list. Thanks you won't regret it. -JRod

I'll auth u Frost Bandos as soon as I make it; promise.

17 hours ago, Pali said:

can u make it use house tab, then drinking my ornate pool, then jewllery box to grand exchange/castles wars by clicking the corresponding alpha numeric character?

EDIT: everytime i bank it checks my trident charges even when it is over 1500. :facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

No

16 hours ago, ignitoz said:

Can I please get a trial frost?

Yes

16 hours ago, Pali said:

trying to do more then 1 trip a time, 3 trips. but i cant seem to make it click barrows teletab back out of tunnel.

Checkbox is called "Teleport from tunnel"

8 hours ago, mrgrimboy said:

Can I get a trial?

Yes

3 hours ago, chief timo said:

Wow looks like an awesome script, would love to have a trail.

Sure

1 hour ago, okokokok said:

Hey frost! loved the fire cave script you made, now that I got that cape it's time I try out the big leagues. Could you give me a trial to this one? Thanks in advance.

Yes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ToHoCo said:

I asked for a trial before but was told all spots are taken, any chance this has changed? 

Your trial was given when I liked your post, a notification should have arrived. The trial lasted 24 hours

31 minutes ago, presleypen said:

Hello frost, can i please have a trial before purchasing. thanks.

23 minutes ago, Fearsy said:

Can I get a trial please bud

Full up atm. Will add them when some of the current trials expire

• Like 1

12 hours ago, presleypen said:

Hello frost, can i please have a trial before purchasing. thanks.

One trial per person. Sorry

11 hours ago, muffinrecon said:

Seems like you had some trials opened up, but I missed them. Looking to test this script out before buy since I'm not sure if my character can run it yet.

When you have free spots, can you give me a 24 hour trial please?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, tomdewi said:

Trial please bud?

Will add as soon as spots open up