Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

It does one chest fine but goes to the bank, banks the loot and logs off. Any suggestions?

3. Client logger

If you experience the script simply stopping / logging out, the reason for doing so is most likely that you're missing supplies or equipment. Whatever the reason, you can read the details about why the script has stopped in the client logger (Settings -> show logger). Alternatively you can read it in the script logs (OSbot\Data\FrostBarrows\Logs\)

Everythings fine now, but it goes to into the karils tomb at the beginning of every one, sets the karil quick prayers and goes to dharok (which is what I have as first in the order). Here's the logger text:

[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 01:30:08 PM]: DEBUG: Setting state: Bank close
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 01:30:12 PM]: INFO: Finished organizing
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 01:30:16 PM]: INFO: Arrived at barrows
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 01:30:16 PM]: INFO: KC = 5; Skipping to TunnelSolver
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 01:30:40 PM]: WARNING: Should not be in TunnelSolver state. Correcting
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 01:30:40 PM]: DEBUG: Initializing kill order
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 01:30:41 PM]: DEBUG: Enabling auto retaliate
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 01:30:43 PM]: DEBUG: Exit tomb..

Is this a bug?

Everythings fine now, but it goes to into the karils tomb at the beginning of every one, sets the karil quick prayers and goes to dharok (which is what I have as first in the order). Here's the logger text:

[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 01:30:40 PM]: WARNING: Should not be in TunnelSolver state. Correcting

Is this a bug?

I believe it is updating it's KC/Brother KC to see which tomb it needs to go to for the tunnel which is why it preps for the tunnel it goes in then updates to the correct tunnel.

Is this a bug?

Seen this start happening if you leave the tunnel to bank before looting chest, every run after that it goes to start that tunnel again and then once it goes in to the tomb figures out it's on a new round and starts where it's supposed to.

Bit annoying if it does happen but an easy fix is just figure out how many runs you can do every single trip without having to bank and don't set it any higher.  That way it will never have to bank after killing the 5 and entering tunnel

I think it is but i cant find the frost barrows folder.. As I said I'm using ubuntu so everything is really hard for me to understand.

Read/Write from the directory is seemingly blocked; so it wont be able to create the folders.

you could try using the CLI parameter "-allow read,write" when launching the client

Hi Frostbug,

Im currently using the Iban's staff  as my magic weapon, I am setting the script to withdraw runes from from the bank (fire,death) when there is less then 1 of each. But even when i have 1k of both it trys to withdraw and then fails and logs out because there is none left in the bank.

How can i fix this?

Cheers