Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

I will likely buy this soon, Is this script trustworthy enough to bot on one of my main acc or should i train up a fresh account? Is this script worth the time needed to train up a barrows worthy account?

And also, can I trust that this script will not allow my account to die?

I will likely buy this soon, Is this script trustworthy enough to bot on one of my main acc or should i train up a fresh account? Is this script worth the time needed to train up a barrows worthy account?

And also, can I trust that this script will not allow my account to die?

I would trust this account on your main. The antiban on this script is incredible. I probably look more like a bot playing RS normally than when using this script. 

It won't let your account die either. Unless you set it to fire bolt on dharok with no prayer and he 1 hits you, I don't see a way for it to happen.

edit: I just died because of the new osbot update. 2.3.34.

Edited by connartist111

Be careful when using this on 2.3.34 or later for now. The client has had some changes to interface handling, and I have not yet been able to do test runs on it.

I will do some test runs as soon as I get home, and update whatever needs updating.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by FrostBug

Found a bug when the bot is about to dig down to ahrims. 

ERROR][bot #1][03/05 09:34:01 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Attempted to interact with item on an unhandled interface! Inventory, equipment, bank, and store are the only ones currently!
at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Item.interact(to:9)
at frostbarrow.b.nUL.A(lb:251)
at frostbarrow.e.Com2.u(kb:266)
at frostbarrow.e.Com2.m(kb:175)
at frostbarrow.FrostBarrow.onLoop(gc:3)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(tf:103)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Be careful when using this on 2.3.34 or later for now. The client has had some changes to interface handling, and I have not yet been able to do test runs on it.

I will do some test runs as soon as I get home, and update whatever needs updating.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Found a bug when the bot is about to dig down to ahrims. 

As mentioned, the script is broken for 2.3.34 or later right now. I'm still at work, though. Can't push updates until I get home

Version 1.1.7

- Rewritten to use Widgets

- Added some debug

- Fixed a bug with attacking enemies that aren't visible under other NPC's

Note that there are still a few bugs with the latest client version; including being slow to use withdraw-X, and sometimes fail at entering the tunnels.

I cannot fix these from the script, so we will have to wait for the next client update (hopefully soon). The script should however be able to run (1.1.7), but you should keep an eye on it until the next client update arrives.