Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

id like to try out trial also

I would like to have a trial too ^^

I would like a trial please!

Starting all of them.

Update:

This problem is for any barrow brother. It was working correctly on the previous update.

Alright gotcha. It seems there is no way to accurately determine which one in the pile is ours programmatically. So I reckon I'll either ensure auto-retaliate (and disable it before going into the tunnels), or have a trial-and-error type of approach that listens for the "This npc is already under attack" message thingy.

EDIT: Probably gonna go with retaliate, seems like the most viable solution

Edited by FrostBug

somethings are a bit wierd:

when the it has finished the 4 barrows brother and enter the tunnel i still have some prayer left ( 25-40). Can you make it turn on prayer melee or something, it walks through the tunnels with prayer but doenst prayer anything and takeing damages from spiders or something. Same counts for when it finished the chest, when it walks back it has prayer left but doenst activate something--> awaste of food and prayer. 

And maybe if its not hard, because its not really needed-> make a option how much doses from a p pot you want to drink by a certain barrows brother-> would save a lot of prayer doses.

when the it has finished the 4 barrows brother and enter the tunnel i still have some prayer left ( 25-40). Can you make it turn on prayer melee or something, it walks through the tunnels with prayer but doenst prayer anything and takeing damages from spiders or something. Same counts for when it finished the chest, when it walks back it has prayer left but doenst activate something--> awaste of food and prayer. 

And maybe if its not hard, because its not really needed-> make a option how much doses from a p pot you want to drink by a certain barrows brother-> would save a lot of prayer doses.

Thats a option you should check in the combat part of the GUI under "Tunnel Creeps"..

Just started using the script 20minutes ago..

Before I saw the options etc I thought it would be hard to setup but its seriously easy as cake ^^.

If I like the profit p/h.. Ill definitly buy it :D..

Anyone suggestions with best setup/gear/trips etc.. for best profit/hour?

I'll add the first thing to my todo-list. If you have ahrim in the tunnel (for example), and he has yet to be killed; would you want it to walk around with protect from magic or protect from melee?

As for the 2nd suggestion; I'm not too sure about this..

What values would you want to set these to, if you could give me an example?

The threshhold for restoring prayer is currently calculated dynamically.

Thanks for making this script, works pretty well on mirror client now. Only 2 small bugs i've noticed and they seem to be rare:

When exiting "Boaty" and dropping any "rotten food" it can get stuck on the right click function when lagging. Same applies to when you are setting up "quick-prayer" for the tunnels. Both of these have only happened once so far and it has run flawlessly for 8 hours since this.

Averaging 450kish p/h at the moment with melee setup + trident using ectofungus + myreque shortcut. (about 7 chests per hour)

If anyone can suggest some tricks and tips for faster runs please do :)

• Like 1

Starting all of them.

Alright gotcha. It seems there is no way to accurately determine which one in the pile is ours programmatically. So I reckon I'll either ensure auto-retaliate (and disable it before going into the tunnels), or have a trial-and-error type of approach that listens for the "This npc is already under attack" message thingy.

EDIT: Probably gonna go with retaliate, seems like the most viable solution

That's ok because right now when there's a lot of people at barrow. The bot will wait and not attack until he see his barrow alone.

Thanks for making this script, works pretty well on mirror client now. Only 2 small bugs i've noticed and they seem to be rare:

When exiting "Boaty" and dropping any "rotten food" it can get stuck on the right click function when lagging. Same applies to when you are setting up "quick-prayer" for the tunnels. Both of these have only happened once so far and it has run flawlessly for 8 hours since this.

Averaging 450kish p/h at the moment with melee setup + trident using ectofungus + myreque shortcut. (about 7 chests per hour)

If anyone can suggest some tricks and tips for faster runs please do smile.png

Are you running it on mirror mode?ohmy.png

Edit: nvm i thought it didnt support mirror

Edited by Skizow

I'll add the first thing to my todo-list. If you have ahrim in the tunnel (for example), and he has yet to be killed; would you want it to walk around with protect from magic or protect from melee?

As for the 2nd suggestion; I'm not too sure about this..

What values would you want to set these to, if you could give me an example?

The threshhold for restoring prayer is currently calculated dynamically.

I would rather walk with protect from melee, because not always desapear the barrows brother. And the walk back when it finished the tunnel to the ladder protect from melee too.

Yea for example like karils brother: drink 1 dose or something uhmm i know thats hard one but i got: verac restore prayer pot-> drinks 2 p pots while 1 is enough -> then goes to the tunnel got like 31 prayer left, and the 31 prayer left is a waste since there is no prayer activate in the tunnel, only when it is at the room of the barrow brother to enter the tunnel.

Thats a option you should check in the combat part of the GUI under "Tunnel Creeps"..

Just started using the script 20minutes ago..

Before I saw the options etc I thought it would be hard to setup but its seriously easy as cake ^^.

If I like the profit p/h.. Ill definitly buy it biggrin.png..

Anyone suggestions with best setup/gear/trips etc.. for best profit/hour?

True its easy to setup. But there is NO option that it will activate prayer from something in the tunnels when its not at the room to enter the chest.