Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

I see the script is 9.99, but i see nothing about the amount of accs you can run?

so i assume this is unlimited? and how's ban rate? buying tomorrow.

On OSBot, the number of accounts you can run depends not on the script, but your OSBot account. Regular users can run 2 accounts, while VIP users can run unlimited numbers.

• Like 1

Ban rate is high, only because the dude is adamant not to experiment on making things less robot like. I'll give him his due, the script is unbelievable, the way it switches, deals with the brothers etc. Fast, he doesn't want to move away from 'movemouseevent' and 'interactionevent' he has in his script, also the accuracy of clicking the chest's/doors/ladders/tombs (EVERYTHING) needs improving drastically. If he did that, coupled with improvisation of mirror mode, I dont think you would ever get banned with this script if you botted within reason.

Edited by booya

Ban rate is high, only because the dude is adamant not to experiment on making things less robot like. I'll give him his due, the script is unbelievable, the way it switches, deals with the brothers etc. Fast, he doesn't want to move away from 'movemouseevent' and 'interactionevent' he has in his script, also the accuracy of clicking the chest's/doors/ladders/tombs (EVERYTHING) needs improving drastically. If he did that, coupled with improvisation of mirror mode, I dont think you would ever get banned with this script if you botted within reason.

I agree partly, the clicking could use some improvement yes, but it doesnt need "Drastic" changes. Banrate will never be high with this if you bot humanlike hours + breaks. Mirror Mode would be nice, I agree, but the mirror client is slow with obstacles so it would take alot of manhours to tweak the script so it would work properly with the mirror client and even with tweaking it would be slower than the normal client, thats just how the mirror client works.

I give FrostBug my compliments on this script. I've used it for more than 30 hours and made 36M so far. 

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)