Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Another bug - when withdrawing things from the bank, it's typed "302" and "2" into the chat so far. Makes it look like an obvious bot.

Found a new bug.. gets stuck all the time when entering the tunnel after killing 5 brothers.

Yup seems to be getting stuck on the "Yeah, I'm fearless!" option. I'm sure all this will get fixed once he has a chance to make the changes that the client update needs.

Guys, like I said in the update post for 1.1.7, I am aware of the bugs with Withdraw-X and entering the tunnels (tomb dialogue).

But unfortunately I cannot fix these two things by editing the script :s

I have however reported the issues in the errors/bugs subforum, so I'm sure we'll see a fix very soon.

Sorry for the downtime

Guys, like I said in the update post for 1.1.7, I am aware of the bugs with Withdraw-X and entering the tunnels (tomb dialogue).

But unfortunately I cannot fix these two things by editing the script :s

I have however reported the issues in the errors/bugs subforum, so I'm sure we'll see a fix very soon.

Sorry for the downtime

It is still an amazing script and works fine if you babysit it!

• Like 1

found afew issues.

1. When it kills a brother in the tomb somethings (not all the time but alot) it wont leave the tomb right away instead it waits for it to lose all its prayer then leaves the tomb.

2. I ran it for abit and come back and  it just sits at the top on the hill where you dig to enter a tomb. (probably going to get banned because my character was standing there for 5 hours+)

• Like 1

2.3.39 fixed the banking problem, waiting to test out the other issues it was having. 

edit: it's eating food much faster now!

edit: new bug - when entering the tunnels, it clicks through the first screen, and when the "yeah, i'm fearless" screen pops up, it clicks on the sarcophagus and gets stuck in a loop like that.

Edited by connartist111

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)