Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

On Sept. 24th I had trialed some of your scripts (attached a picture as well) and I never got around to being able to test out the GOTR script really. Would you mind letting me trial again? Wanna do some Christmas script shopping and I'd like to see how this compares. Thank you <3 Happy holidays Khaleesi!

image.png.88cce74b876659c49fda02ad80724ca1.png

6 hours ago, sparcmacsbrother said:

On Sept. 24th I had trialed some of your scripts (attached a picture as well) and I never got around to being able to test out the GOTR script really. Would you mind letting me trial again? Wanna do some Christmas script shopping and I'd like to see how this compares. Thank you <3 Happy holidays Khaleesi!

image.png.88cce74b876659c49fda02ad80724ca1.png

Have fun!

if anyone is wondering if khal's gotr script is worth its price.  it most definitely is.

I have both khal's & czar's guardians  script both are great in their own ways however khal's from the testing I did with a main is the only functional NPC contacting script for gotr of the 2 and does not get stuck when the game ends trying to craft more essence even when the game is done.  very very great script I'm glad I had made the purchase of both to test for myself.

my favorite asset to this script is that soon as the guardian reaches 100% the script will automatically head to the starting guardian fragments to be mined (this depends on your agility level for the large remains or not)

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, arizonaskies said:

if anyone is wondering if khal's gotr script is worth its price.  it most definitely is.

I have both khal's & czar's guardians  script both are great in their own ways however khal's from the testing I did with a main is the only functional NPC contacting script for gotr of the 2 and does not get stuck when the game ends trying to craft more essence even when the game is done.  very very great script I'm glad I had made the purchase of both to test for myself.

my favorite asset to this script is that soon as the guardian reaches 100% the script will automatically head to the starting guardian fragments to be mined (this depends on your agility level for the large remains or not)

Glad to hear! Is there anyhtnig you would have done differently or what can be improved? :)

2 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Glad to hear! Is there anyhtnig you would have done differently or what can be improved? :)

I don't know if it'd be copying but honestly if we could choose to focus a specific point to do that'd be awesome. otherwise the script runs absolutely flawlessly I got stuck one time only but I think that was more of a game fail than it was the script itself.

but like if I wanted to do just catalytic then the bot could focus on only catalytic points, of course unless the level isn't met then somehow implement a fail safe to where it'll either mine fragments until it swaps to a catalytic rune spawn that the player has required level to do.  I know blood runes are just not plausible because that requires the true blood altar which is quest locked and I as a skiller can't do questing.

Edited by arizonaskies

1 hour ago, arizonaskies said:

I don't know if it'd be copying but honestly if we could choose to focus a specific point to do that'd be awesome. otherwise the script runs absolutely flawlessly I got stuck one time only but I think that was more of a game fail than it was the script itself.

but like if I wanted to do just catalytic then the bot could focus on only catalytic points, of course unless the level isn't met then somehow implement a fail safe to where it'll either mine fragments until it swaps to a catalytic rune spawn that the player has required level to do.  I know blood runes are just not plausible because that requires the true blood altar which is quest locked and I as a skiller can't do questing.

You can do that, instead of using auto balance you can order the priority list and whateve ris higher gets priority over ther lower ones :)
If you place all catalytics at top it will always do those instead
(dw about putting bloods at top if you don;t have the reqs iit won't try to enter a rune type it if you do not have requirements, it will pick the elemental ome instead)
Should give you a lot more control over what runes you want on your account 😉

Edited by Khaleesi

5 hours ago, laz1223 said:

bot seems to not use pouches correctly loads and unloads but never uses whats inside the pouches so will go craft runes unload pouches instead of crafting again it will leave then goes to table and reputs the same ess inside pouches....

Never heard of that, running a few accounts with all pouches 24/7 myself

32 minutes ago, theoldniteosrs said:

Trial ok?

Trial ok?

Enjoy!