Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, zerk setup said:

Does this work on ironman accounts? Will it still build the account from level 3? Also does the script get you killed at any point because im a hcim.

it can get killed as you walk through monsters and wilderness for a short amount of time doing enter the abyss quest
It will work on an ironman aslong as u have the required items, they are listed on the GUI :)

Hello again, your script works perfect but i don't think i have the settings correct i am level 80 with all pouch sizes and only get 20k per hour. For max xp do i select " repair barriers " " assemble guardians " "use portal tailsmans " or "mine until first spawn "     which ones of these need to be turned on for MAX xp that's all i care about thank you for your help

1 hour ago, llikliberals said:

Hello again, your script works perfect but i don't think i have the settings correct i am level 80 with all pouch sizes and only get 20k per hour. For max xp do i select " repair barriers " " assemble guardians " "use portal tailsmans " or "mine until first spawn "     which ones of these need to be turned on for MAX xp that's all i care about thank you for your help

Repair barriers and guardians is usually nto worth doing :)
If you want more exp/h prioritize higher typ of runes instead of auto balancing, you will get less rewards though

1 minute ago, zerk setup said:

It doesn't let me deselect repair pouches option and I dont have any abyssal pearls so the script won't start. Please help!

Simply don't use pouches if you don't have any way to repair them ... 😉

Trying to use on a leauges world, the bot keeps looking at my bank, then logging out. Any ideas?

Edit: I think it doesnt recognize the trailblazer pickaxe.

Edit 2: I swapped to a rune pickaxe and it is working, any chance you can code in the trailblazer pickaxe? ty

Edited by wisewizard7

7 hours ago, wisewizard7 said:

Trying to use on a leauges world, the bot keeps looking at my bank, then logging out. Any ideas?

Edit: I think it doesnt recognize the trailblazer pickaxe.

Edit 2: I swapped to a rune pickaxe and it is working, any chance you can code in the trailblazer pickaxe? ty

Ya it does not support the trailblazer pickaxe, if you cna provide me the exact name and item ID I will add it :)

6 hours ago, MootjeAR said:

Could I please get a trial? Really stoked about this one :)

Enjoy!