Why do people always want to make a rsps?

Banana Bread

Yeah it gets around 5-10 players, it's not fucking out, it's in beta, you're fucking smart.

someone is butthurt. Esp since this thread had nothing do with you or your rsps at all. 

CLOT00600_4r_324.jpg you can buy this in my spreadshirt shop for $25.00 or send me donations btw.

• Like 1

We've all got to start somewhere, SoulSplit back in the day was a 10 person server.

Osbot at one point had like 40 members, no we've got 40k.

I don't understand servers that have been up weeks and not got a good playerbase though, I think they should give up.

imo if you want to have a successful rsps you have to make some major unique content updates or no one will bother with it. That or advertise it on legit advertisement like osbot's client advertisement.

We've all got to start somewhere, SoulSplit back in the day was a 10 person server.

Osbot at one point had like 40 members, no we've got 40k.

I don't understand servers that have been up weeks and not got a good playerbase though, I think they should give up.

Yeah, I don't see a point in putting them online for many people to play. They are generally so incomplete or bugged the economy goes to hell right away.

Yeah it gets around 5-10 players, it's not fucking out, it's in beta, you're fucking smart.

someone is butthurt. Esp since this thread had nothing do with you or your rsps at all. 

you can buy this in my spreadshirt shop for $25.00 or send me donations btw.

cool story bro, only one here who looks like a moron is you though. 

"old school rs is already basically a rsps but it is just run by jagex"

old meme is old