Khal Tithe Farm

Khaleesi

7 hours ago, 07BotClient said:

Hey Khal, looks like theres still an issue with progressive mode. I had it finishing up the last two levels for the final seed and stepped away to make dinner, when I returned player was outside the door idling. Attached what was relevant from the log, the [INFO] kept repeating itself and wiped everything else from higher up. Hope it helps! 

I need some screenshots, says a lot more than some text usually ^^

Hey so I ran it for about an hour this evening, have Grocillors can and use Lunars selected, have the required runes. For whatever reason it totally missed the water replenish check and was just running around trying to water dead plants. Looks like I caught it right after it failed as the log still showed the point when plants started returning as dead. Included the log but as you said not really helpful..

Was having trouble using the forum upload feature so I've included a link to the screenshot

https://ibb.co/mSwQ8yP

[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:36:00 PM]: Increased Index to: 39 Stage: WATERED
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:36:03 PM]: Increased Index to: 40 Stage: WATERED
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:36:41 PM]: Increased Index to: 41 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:36:44 PM]: Increased Index to: 42 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:36:48 PM]: Increased Index to: 43 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:36:52 PM]: Increased Index to: 44 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:36:56 PM]: Increased Index to: 45 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:00 PM]: Increased Index to: 46 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:04 PM]: Increased Index to: 47 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:07 PM]: Increased Index to: 48 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:12 PM]: Increased Index to: 49 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:16 PM]: Increased Index to: 50 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:20 PM]: Increased Index to: 51 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:26 PM]: Increased Index to: 52 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:30 PM]: Increased Index to: 53 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:33 PM]: Increased Index to: 54 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:37 PM]: Increased Index to: 55 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:41 PM]: Increased Index to: 56 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:46 PM]: Increased Index to: 57 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:51 PM]: Increased Index to: 58 Stage: DEAD
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:52 PM]: Terminating script Khal Tithe Farm...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 10:37:52 PM]: Script Khal Tithe Farm has exited!

Edited by 07BotClient

6 hours ago, 07BotClient said:

Hey so I ran it for about an hour this evening, have Grocillors can and use Lunars selected, have the required runes. For whatever reason it totally missed the water replenish check and was just running around trying to water dead plants. Looks like I caught it right after it failed as the log still showed the point when plants started returning as dead. Included the log but as you said not really helpful..

Was having trouble using the forum upload feature so I've included a link to the screenshot

https://ibb.co/mSwQ8yP

It fills the can in between trips whnever it's empty or the message popsup its about to be empty, will check with lunars aswell. But uses the same logic :)
But you don;t need lunars if using the gricollers can 😉

3 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

It fills the can in between trips whnever it's empty or the message popsup its about to be empty, will check with lunars aswell. But uses the same logic :)
But you don;t need lunars if using the gricollers can 😉

Might want to re-examine the use of Lunars/Griicollers can feature then. Gricollers can does need to be replenished once it reaches 0%. Humidify spell also does refill can to 100% (I tested before I left the farm and just checked my can is at 100% full.) Seems there's an error with check on the can if it's empty and what to do next.

Rereading your notes - it seems like watering/planting is taking precedant over refilling the can. Perhaps if I had let it finish it's failed patches it would have refilled? But also seems like the check should happen prior to starting another run so that this situation of watering dead plants doesnt arise. Or perhaps add an additonal check that when plants start dying to see if you still have water. Not sure what caused it to lose track of the can being empty in the first place. I'm horrible at scripting so hopefully this makes sense..!

Also you mentioned you dont need lunars if using Gricollers can but it's listed as a feature:

Listed feature: - Lunars support to fill watering cans/Gricollers can

Edited by 07BotClient

19 hours ago, 07BotClient said:

Might want to re-examine the use of Lunars/Griicollers can feature then. Gricollers can does need to be replenished once it reaches 0%. Humidify spell also does refill can to 100% (I tested before I left the farm and just checked my can is at 100% full.) Seems there's an error with check on the can if it's empty and what to do next.

Rereading your notes - it seems like watering/planting is taking precedant over refilling the can. Perhaps if I had let it finish it's failed patches it would have refilled? But also seems like the check should happen prior to starting another run so that this situation of watering dead plants doesnt arise. Or perhaps add an additonal check that when plants start dying to see if you still have water. Not sure what caused it to lose track of the can being empty in the first place. I'm horrible at scripting so hopefully this makes sense..!

Also you mentioned you dont need lunars if using Gricollers can but it's listed as a feature:

Listed feature: - Lunars support to fill watering cans/Gricollers can

Watering cans only happends in between runs, not during a run... else your plants will die no matter what which beats the point of the minigame :D
So I assume some message checks went wrong to check if the can is full or not it will never get in that state, bcs that's how it works with the gricollers can as there is no other way to check it.

ya it does fill with lunars, I have always been using it like that on my main :)
So like I said, most likely something with message detection, will run my main on it and see what happends ^^

21 hours ago, Hook90 said:

Hi, may i have a trial? :)

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

On 11/2/2023 at 4:33 AM, Khaleesi said:

Watering cans only happends in between runs, not during a run... else your plants will die no matter what which beats the point of the minigame :D
So I assume some message checks went wrong to check if the can is full or not it will never get in that state, bcs that's how it works with the gricollers can as there is no other way to check it.

ya it does fill with lunars, I have always been using it like that on my main :)
So like I said, most likely something with message detection, will run my main on it and see what happends ^^

Enjoy!

Yeah I'm assuming I started with partially full/close to empty can and the message probably popped up in the middle of the run and as you mentioned it only refills inbetween runs by design so it probably ignored the prompt completely as it was already in a planting/watering phase.

Perhaps it would make sense to have it check and see if you need a refill at the start of script or before beginning a run as a failsafe. Could have it set to go at 30-50% or sometthing so that its gaurenteed to always be full. Just a thought, hope it helps! 

In the meantime I'll make sure I got a full can before running and keep an eye on it to see if anything else strange happens.

Edited by 07BotClient

18 minutes ago, 07BotClient said:

Yeah I'm assuming I started with partially full/close to empty can and the message probably popped up in the middle of the run and as you mentioned it only refills inbetween runs by design so it probably ignored the prompt completely as it was already in a planting/watering phase.

Perhaps it would make sense to have it check and see if you need a refill at the start of script or before beginning a run as a failsafe. Could have it set to go at 30-50% or sometthing so that its gaurenteed to always be full. Just a thought, hope it helps! 

In the meantime I'll make sure I got a full can before running and keep an eye on it to see if anything else strange happens.

It listens to the text all the time, it only refills in between runs though, even at 30% it should have already filled the watering can :)
If it's completey empty it will refill right away without waiting until next run.

Bene running for over 24h and refilled fine for me, so try restarting your cleint and see what happends 😉

37 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

It listens to the text all the time, it only refills in between runs though, even at 30% it should have already filled the watering can :)
If it's completey empty it will refill right away without waiting until next run.

Bene running for over 24h and refilled fine for me, so try restarting your cleint and see what happends 😉

Just caught it refilling @ 30% seems to be running great now! Thanks

• Heart 1