Banned for RWT when only gold traded was for bonds from my main.

james121

3 of my accounts have just been banned at the same time. I have been playing on them for around 8 hours a day without breaks the last two days by hand, never ran any bots. I afked on 3 at sand crabs and did questing and gaining total level on the other. The one i first started questing on was the one that didn't get banned. I did quest on all of them but mainly for combat xp. Could this be because of flagged proxies? 

1 hour ago, james121 said:

3 of my accounts have just been banned at the same time. I have been playing on them for around 8 hours a day without breaks the last two days by hand, never ran any bots. I afked on 3 at sand crabs and did questing and gaining total level on the other. The one i first started questing on was the one that didn't get banned. I did quest on all of them but mainly for combat xp. Could this be because of flagged proxies? 

Why use proxies when u play legit anyway?

15 minutes ago, AnimalMother said:

Why use proxies when u play legit anyway?

I was going to start botting on them after i got all the levels and quests i wanted. Iwas going to bot iron mining on 2 of them at mining guild and make mouse recordings at mining guild for the other 2 to get 75 mining for blast mine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...