KO Sarachnis

skillerkidos1

13 hours ago, Botboi7 said:

equips ring of dueling so no way to have any other ring in that slot, takes the lowest potion dose in bank first, sometimes prays wrong prayer, when 2 spiders spawn it only prioritises mage spider then ignores the melee spider (only kill it due to auto retaliate if you're lucky), clicks on spider when its not even seen on the camera, sometimes does not even take the right equipment, cant even get 2 kills in a single trip.

overall it just feels like a lazy unfinished script that definitely is not worth its price, $5 should be the maximum you should pay for this script and that is been very generous, tbh this shouldn't be on the official script list, 2/10

Send me a msg on discord with screenshots of your settings, no one else has reported these issues. It's more efficient to ignore the melee spider

2a479e6a649d1300340abfc247f87ece.png

mhqzivC.png

Edited by skillerkidos1

5 hours ago, zgjf said:

Have you been able to add supersets? Would love to buy the script but the herblor requirement of 90 for Ironman to get super combat potions is very high

Not yet pretty busy during the holidays with family
but after the holidays its on the top of my list <3

32 minutes ago, lilsean1992 said:

heya dude, The script gets stuck on "killing mage spider" evry so often and then it just stands there getting owned by sarachnis

even re-starting it doesnt fix it, still stuck on kill mage spider when it first enters the room

Need to have auto retaliate enabled
Join my discord and send me the log if that is not the issue :D

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jo3notexotic said:

Hey can I get a refund on both your KO sarachnis and your KO crazy archaeologist? literally neither work. Ive tried everything trying to get both to work. But the crazy archaeologist gets stuck trying to drink from the fountain in the ferox enclave, and the sarachnis one I start, it tries to change the game clients zoom, and it just gets stuck there everytime. Really dissapointing as i got osbot and these scripts after hearing how fantastic it is, just to have them not function correctly. Their disfunction i fear would get me banned right away.

Hey add me on discord they are both working and have 12+hr run times

• 1 month later...

hey! just bought and am running this now. it's been running great for 2 hours. it's a tad clunky on switches but it consistently gets kills. one major complaint I have is that it does not disable overhead prayers if it teleports mid kill. ferox is busy, an account teleing back every 15-20 min with overheads active every time is a bit of a red flag. can this be fixed?

4 hours ago, warmachine said:

hey! just bought and am running this now. it's been running great for 2 hours. it's a tad clunky on switches but it consistently gets kills. one major complaint I have is that it does not disable overhead prayers if it teleports mid kill. ferox is busy, an account teleing back every 15-20 min with overheads active every time is a bit of a red flag. can this be fixed?

Yes ill push a fix right now

Fix worked. So next up after running it and watching it for 12+ hours now, when the mage spider spawns and the player goes to attack, after it kills the first spider the prayer switches get a little funky. sometimes it won't switch to pray melee at all, others it is delayed to one hit before the "hssss" then immedietly switches back to range.  Also, a nice QOL feature for higher level botters would be an option to ignore the mage spiders completely as with high def and mage def they barely hit.

• 3 weeks later...