Please Improve STEALTH INJECTION

z10n

8 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Unfortunately 2007 is long gone.

Jagex have improved their bot detection methods and the odds of this are honestly rather slim these days.

You can take measures to avoid it yes, but you will need to investigate as to what will work and it will be a lot of trial and error.

I feel like, through statistical analysis, we could pinpoint the exact cause of bot bans. Is it the Client? Script Behaivor? Etc?

We should spend a few months and identify the exact variables that Jagex is detecting. Of couse, the best way is to emulate the human:

Use RuneLite, each account has unique playstyle to emulate unique players etc.

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

Nobody knows what causes bans except for the employees on the Jagex anti-cheat team. If somebody joined them then maybe we could get some insight :doge:

Other than that, if you wanted to run tests and have a large enough sample size to determine bans I'd suggest running hundreds of thousands of accounts with slightly different variations of behavior to compare the data to each other. Something that nobody (that I am aware of) has bothered to do, mostly because of the hundreds of thousands of accounts to gather the data part.

Their pay sucks so you could probably bribe them for information 

Theres basically 2 primary ways to detect bots:

1. The Bot client

2. The Play style/interactions.

We can fix the client, by using Mirror mode.

The play style and interactions, are probably how bots are detection:

Mouse Click Points, Mouse Movements, Timing between actions ( Such as the timing between finishing one action and starting another) and repetitiveness. (This is why I think Antiban still have value, real players check XP, open random tabs, change the music, open quest guides etc) Fatigue system makes logical sense, etc.

Also, where can I find more documentation on the 'New Mouse' option?