Script Factory Encryptor

ProjectPact

4 hours ago, WH0A said:

So i can make my own script, and run in on my accounts? Without anyone seeing my scripts. Correct?

What is the difference with scriptfactory 2.0?

Which one is best for making own scripts and use them for personal use only, and can run on as many accounts as i want?

Hi there! Yes, you may make your own scripts and they will be only for you to use. You can upload your scripts, if you choose to, that will appear in the Script Network for others to use. This is ONLY if you choose to do so. 

The encryptor is more-so for selling private scripts, or distributing scripts to other people without allowing them to view your source code. 

As far as the differences between SF1 and SF2, check this out:

Script Factory 2.0

Introducing a new era of Script Factory featuring branched statements!

With branched statements, you may now write cleaner, more organized code that is both efficient and easier to maintain. Gone are the days of having to use multiple, repetitive checks throughout your scripts.

What is new in 2.0?

Here are some key benefits of branched statements:

• Branched statements: Scripts will now have the ability to use branches and sub-branches to create more advanced scripts, with less code and fewer checks.
  • Improved code readability: Complex scripts become much simpler to read and understand.
  • Enhanced logic flow: Organize your code with a clear structure that makes it easier to follow the sequence of events.
  • Reduced redundancy: No more need for repetitive checks or excessive if-else statements.
  • Increased performance: Streamline your scripts for optimal efficiency and faster execution.

• 1 month later...