Looking to invest in OSBot

Siladen

Hey there guys,

My apologies if this is in the wrong section. 

I am looking to start up a rather large bot farm and I have been using another bot that I am not very happy with the results of. I am looking to possibly switch to OSBot, but it would be quite the investment for me as I've already dropped 200+ dollars worth of scripts on this other botting service.

The main issue I have with my current bot is that they wont expose their API to me. Which means I cannot write my own scripts, or edit already existing ones and this is a big deal for me. I am a programmer on another popular MMO emulator and would love to expand my current skillset via writing scripts.

Do you guys think its worth for me to make the switch? Are users able to write their own scripts with OSBot? (The one I'm using now you are restricted to other people's scripts and thats not what I Want to use)

Thanks for reading,

--Siladen

4 minutes ago, Siladen said:

Hey there guys,

My apologies if this is in the wrong section. 

I am looking to start up a rather large bot farm and I have been using another bot that I am not very happy with the results of. I am looking to possibly switch to OSBot, but it would be quite the investment for me as I've already dropped 200+ dollars worth of scripts on this other botting service.

The main issue I have with my current bot is that they wont expose their API to me. Which means I cannot write my own scripts, or edit already existing ones and this is a big deal for me. I am a programmer on another popular MMO emulator and would love to expand my current skillset via writing scripts.

Do you guys think its worth for me to make the switch? Are users able to write their own scripts with OSBot? (The one I'm using now you are restricted to other people's scripts and thats not what I Want to use)

Thanks for reading,

--Siladen

You can see their API here: https://osbot.org/api/