i keep getting billed for that slayer bot 9.99 usd a month and can't unsubscribe please help Malcolm & Juggles slayer bot.

boldcoffeecup

12 minutes ago, boldcoffeecup said:

I purchased a slayer  bot months ago and i guess it has a subscription which i just noticed. I guess it's been billing me 9.99 usd every month and would like it to stop

Cancel the subscription through PayPal. Tutorial below, and OSBot should be listed as Meire & Brito Automation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqjBueILt60

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

i am in the same boat i bought a vip membership, got banned in a week. the vip said it was a 1 month purchase and i have been continued to be charged every month for a few years now i have an outstanding balance of 360 as well. i have sent countless emails to your customer service email and paypal no one is doing anything about it. i will not be paying for a service that i do not use. i want the paypal emails to stop please. there is no automatic payments on my paypal website there is nothing for me to cancel or unsubscibe. paypal doesnt know how i am being charged either. please stop this torment

On 2/10/2024 at 11:30 AM, djm1991 said:

i am in the same boat i bought a vip membership, got banned in a week. the vip said it was a 1 month purchase and i have been continued to be charged every month for a few years now i have an outstanding balance of 360 as well. i have sent countless emails to your customer service email and paypal no one is doing anything about it. i will not be paying for a service that i do not use. i want the paypal emails to stop please. there is no automatic payments on my paypal website there is nothing for me to cancel or unsubscibe. paypal doesnt know how i am being charged either. please stop this torment

Mhmm thanks odd if PayPal doesn't know. Can try going here https://osbot.org/forum/clients/purchases/ clicking on manage for the product, then see if there's a cancel button. That may or may not work