Mirror mode down?

PH0EN1X

7 minutes ago, mintoffear said:

jagex prolly thinks they fixed the botting problem 😂

Lol I renewed my VIP subscription today as well. 

I need that 1 day extra because I haven't even managed to login today, at all lol!

Wish I waited a day or two before renewing!

I need that 1 day extra because I haven't even managed to login today, at all lol!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, NB6675 said:

they're likely working on it, I used to work on the client back when I was a sythe admin and I can tell you from experience that deobfuscation of the client is a tedious process after an update

Javacode is that difficult to read? I thought it never changed the way they read updates, and it's been the same process for over 10 years lol

8 minutes ago, gang6000 said:

Javacode is that difficult to read? I thought it never changed the way they read updates, and it's been the same process for over 10 years lol

Java is not difficult, but Jagex uses a process called obfuscation that changes the names of functions, variables, modules, etc.  So something like walk() would become x1() etc, and you have to deobfuscate the code to make sense of it.  A good synonym would be scramble.  The deobfuscation process can be automated but it's a complicated bit of programming.

Edit - of course, osbot might not use that in part of its processes, I haven't done any RS related programming since 2006 lol.  But back then it took hours to interpret the code, and after it was automated the deobfuscator would break occasionally and had to be fixed on updates etc

Edited by NB6675

7 minutes ago, NB6675 said:

Java is not difficult, but Jagex uses a process called obfuscation that changes the names of functions, variables, modules, etc.  So something like walk() would become x1() etc, and you have to deobfuscate the code to make sense of it.  A good synonym would be scramble.  The deobfuscation process can be automated but it's a complicated bit of programming.

Edit - of course, osbot might not use that in part of its processes, I haven't done any RS related programming since 2006 lol.  But back then it took hours to interpret the code, and after it was automated the deobfuscator would break occasionally and had to be fixed on updates etc

Seems super interesting, no wonder established coders for companies get paid big buck lol. 

Their heads must be burning with information and configurations lol it's really impressive and thank you for sharing that to us 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NB6675 said:

any askers?

I've made mention of this in the off-topic section but I figure this is better suited place for the issue I am having...

Stealth mode works without issue for me at the moment but I am having an issue with Mirror Mode where no mouse clicks are being registered from me or the bot. I can see the cursor being moved but no actual clicks occur. No error messages are being thrown in the log either.

OnWindows 10, Java version is jre1.8.0_281.

[INFO][04/15 01:29:03 AM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.6.23!
[INFO][04/15 01:29:03 AM]: Loaded 2 RS accounts!
[INFO][04/15 01:29:04 AM]: Script list refreshed and loaded 1 scripts.
[INFO][04/15 01:29:15 AM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 195!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][04/15 01:29:15 AM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][04/15 01:29:15 AM]: Started bot #1
[INFO][Bot #1][04/15 01:29:26 AM]: Initializing 39 API modules...

Edited by Roolans22
More information