Mirror mode issues

Kramnik

Hi, still experiencing a lot of issue with mirror mode. Was issue some bank standing skills, used 5 different scripts but a lot of them I found crashed with black screen on osrs client and mirror mode on freezed. What seemed to help is to move to less crowded area being g.e. and that seems only made things better but still the clients are crashing. Ran 5 clients over night and found them in the morning crashed at different times. Even if I run 1 client per server which leaves 18GB of free memory this issue still happens. What could be the problem?

What CPU has the server you've hired given you? specifically. How many cores?

Also noting that if you try and compare CPU performance to that of your own, it isn't a viable metric as server CPU's tend to be clocked at a lower speed (often as much as 1.5-2ghz less than your probably expecting).

If your VPS only has 1-2 cores. likely your issue. Mirror mode can be quite a hefty beast. 16GB  of ram is plenty enough to run 8 clients with plenty left over. I'd really say its your cpu allocation.

Source: I ran 8 Mirror mode bots on a i7 6700, 4 cores 8 threads 3.8GHz and 16gb of RAM.

EDIT: just to clairfy also. Your opening a new instance of mirror mode per client? and not the method where its 1 mirror client with the 5 bots inside as tabs?

If your doing the 1 client tabbed method. That is definitely your issue.

The client cant allocate resources correctly in mirror mode using the tabbed method. 

Edited by RoundBox

On 4/6/2021 at 10:54 AM, RoundBox said:

What CPU has the server you've hired given you? specifically. How many cores?

Also noting that if you try and compare CPU performance to that of your own, it isn't a viable metric as server CPU's tend to be clocked at a lower speed (often as much as 1.5-2ghz less than your probably expecting).

If your VPS only has 1-2 cores. likely your issue. Mirror mode can be quite a hefty beast. 16GB  of ram is plenty enough to run 8 clients with plenty left over. I'd really say its your cpu allocation.

Source: I ran 8 Mirror mode bots on a i7 6700, 4 cores 8 threads 3.8GHz and 16gb of RAM.

EDIT: just to clairfy also. Your opening a new instance of mirror mode per client? and not the method where its 1 mirror client with the 5 bots inside as tabs?

If your doing the 1 client tabbed method. That is definitely your issue.

The client cant allocate resources correctly in mirror mode using the tabbed method. 

The server has dual xeon with 10 cores with 20 threads with 2.66 GHz speed with 20GB RAM so more than plenty to run just a few mirror mode clients :D Also each client is on seperate window