Jump to content
fieldtester

Extending webwalker

Recommended Posts

Hey, currently the webwalker seems to be using paths that require quests that bot does not have, for example trying to open locked gate in mcgrubbors. I know that I could disable quest links in the path preference profile or handle it myself manually, but I was wondering if it's possible to extend web walker so it ignores specific quests or fairy rings?

 

Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, fieldtester said:

Hey, currently the webwalker seems to be using paths that require quests that bot does not have, for example trying to open locked gate in mcgrubbors. I know that I could disable quest links in the path preference profile or handle it myself manually, but I was wondering if it's possible to extend web walker so it ignores specific quests or fairy rings?

 

Thank you

It should not do that, it will check for all of that before generating a path. I've seen this happen very rarely for some people.
Probably restarting the cleint would fix it :)

With the PathPreferenceProfile you can enable and disable certain ways.
but it shuld always take your accounts stats/progress in mind 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

It should not do that, it will check for all of that before generating a path. I've seen this happen very rarely for some people.
Probably restarting the cleint would fix it :)

With the PathPreferenceProfile you can enable and disable certain ways.
but it shuld always take your accounts stats/progress in mind 

Interesting, could it be that I am setting the PathPreferenceProfile wrong?

PathPreferenceProfile ppp = new PathPreferenceProfile();
        ppp.setAllowTeleports(true);
        ppp.setAllowFairyRings(true);
        ppp.setAllowCharters(true);
        ppp.setAllowQuestLinks(true);
        ppp.checkBankForItems(true);
        webWalkingEvent = new WebWalkEvent(area);

        webWalkingEvent.setPathPreferenceProfile(ppp);
        webWalkingEvent.setHighBreakPriority(true);

		execute(webWalkingEvent);

 

Also, what do you mean by saying PathPrefProfile can be enabled/disabled in certain ways?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, fieldtester said:

Interesting, could it be that I am setting the PathPreferenceProfile wrong?


PathPreferenceProfile ppp = new PathPreferenceProfile();
        ppp.setAllowTeleports(true);
        ppp.setAllowFairyRings(true);
        ppp.setAllowCharters(true);
        ppp.setAllowQuestLinks(true);
        ppp.checkBankForItems(true);
        webWalkingEvent = new WebWalkEvent(area);

        webWalkingEvent.setPathPreferenceProfile(ppp);
        webWalkingEvent.setHighBreakPriority(true);

		execute(webWalkingEvent);

 

Also, what do you mean by saying PathPrefProfile can be enabled/disabled in certain ways?

Well if you disable some links it won't use it.
The profile should still keep tack of skills/quests and all that, probably fixed if you resstart the client

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Well if you disable some links it won't use it.
The profile should still keep tack of skills/quests and all that, probably fixed if you resstart the client

I have restarted the client multiple times, this is an issue I been having for quite some time, that's why I assumed webwalker doesn't keep track of stats/quests.

 

By saying disable some links, do you mean disabling links like fairy rings or charters? Or disabling certain quest links? If so, how could I do that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fieldtester said:

I have restarted the client multiple times, this is an issue I been having for quite some time, that's why I assumed webwalker doesn't keep track of stats/quests.

 

By saying disable some links, do you mean disabling links like fairy rings or charters? Or disabling certain quest links? If so, how could I do that?

Only the options you have in the profile can be toggled.
What exactly is it trying to use that you can't use?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Only the options you have in the profile can be toggled.
What exactly is it trying to use that you can't use?

Example one: Going to ardougne - The bot uses fairy ring and gets to mcgrubbor place and then tries to get through the gate. - Gets stuck

Example two: Going to shantay pass - The bot uses necklace of passage, goes to Eagle's Eyrie and then tries to use the rug to get to shantay pass, however I don't have the quest for that, so the rug can't be used - Gets stuck.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...