Giant Mole Killer

Camaro

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, M3N said:

I understand that base 70s is a soft requirement, however I am a maxed pure and can't be bothered grinding the pet myself. Is this a viable option for me if I utilize the safespotting ranged option or no? I am a completely maxed pure with 43+ prayer.

It might be, do you want to try it?

8 hours ago, Camaro said:

no, but if it happens to be on long range before script start, its not going to switch it back to rapid. activated 24 hours

What I can say is that the script is actually quite good and certainly viable on a pure. I will be buying this once my trial expires.

I love how it is actually very efficient and super customizable from the custom gear options to the inventory loadouts as well as buying and selling/ trading in mole parts. The several hrs of having the script run I didn't take a single hit from the mole whatsoever. I also didn't notice any interactions or sequences that felt "botty" or robotic. 

The only things that I would like to see added to this would be turning on ranged prayer when utilizing that option ( in my case being a pure I've only got the standard prayer book), as well as potentially using the ROW to tele for faster gearing/depositing. Something that would potentially speed up kills but doesn't seem like a huge priority would be having the ability to use different bolt options ( for example diamond /ruby).

Like I said definitely going to buy the script. It is well thought out and as far as I can tell extremely efficient without bordering on robotic.  Great job!

8 minutes ago, M3N said:

What I can say is that the script is actually quite good and certainly viable on a pure. I will be buying this once my trial expires.

I love how it is actually very efficient and super customizable from the custom gear options to the inventory loadouts as well as buying and selling/ trading in mole parts. The several hrs of having the script run I didn't take a single hit from the mole whatsoever. I also didn't notice any interactions or sequences that felt "botty" or robotic. 

The only things that I would like to see added to this would be turning on ranged prayer when utilizing that option ( in my case being a pure I've only got the standard prayer book), as well as potentially using the ROW to tele for faster gearing/depositing. Something that would potentially speed up kills but doesn't seem like a huge priority would be having the ability to use different bolt options ( for example diamond /ruby).

Like I said definitely going to buy the script. It is well thought out and as far as I can tell extremely efficient without bordering on robotic.  Great job!

Thanks, I'll consider your feedback :)