Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

16 hours ago, elmodid911 said:

hey!

luckily i already lost my hardcore status (dang mordreds guard and me forgetting cakes lol) but everytime i have the script do a stop (setup through the script itself not client) it just stops right at the brazier and i login and gotta go to deaths office to reclaim my stuff. is there any way to make it so part of the "stop" process is to move to a safe area first?

Hey bro good find, I'll code it so the bot walks away before stopping, may be difficult to do with the stop button so maybe I'll have to add a hotkey that queues a stop :D unless there's a better idea :doge: 

14 hours ago, jigifegoloto said:

Hey I am gonna make another HCIM and would like to test this out because my last one died 

Hey sure, done added trial enjoy :D make sure to set food options to 60%, use cakes if low hp and sara brews if high hp :D

If you guys ever need any help I'm always available and sharing my knowledge :))

• Heart 2

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey bro good find, I'll code it so the bot walks away before stopping, may be difficult to do with the stop button so maybe I'll have to add a hotkey that queues a stop :D unless there's a better idea :doge: 

Hey sure, done added trial enjoy :D make sure to set food options to 60%, use cakes if low hp and sara brews if high hp :D

If you guys ever need any help I'm always available and sharing my knowledge :))

awesome! :)

i had one more question idk if this is a possibility to do or not.

i noticed whenever the brazier goes out it moves away as if the brazier was gonna break, even if its just the putting the fire out move WT does.

is there a way to make it recognize the difference between just the flame going out, and the snowfall that breaks it? 

thanks!! :D

• Like 1

@elmodid911 Sure I can modify the code so it stays, I made it so the bot's Snowfall Detection code is super sensitive just to protect against deaths and hcim deaths especially :doge: Btw did you select snowfall - always escape, or ignore completely? I'll release a small patch to address this so it's less sensitive against brazier breaking <3  

@jigifegoloto For damage, you must equip 4 pieces of Warm Clothing. If you don't have warm clothing the boss will damage you a lot and it's almost impossible to survive. But don't worry - the bot can do this for you automatically in many ways. If you are not ironman the bot will buy the warm clothing from GE automatically, and if you are ironman you can use the clue hunter outfit.

If you select the Clue Hunter outfit grabber option - this is the only wt bot with this feature it will dig up clue hunter pieces from around the map and wear them to count as Warm Clothing and to negate damage, I can send you my settings if you are new :D 

10 hours ago, Czar said:

@elmodid911 Sure I can modify the code so it stays, I made it so the bot's Snowfall Detection code is super sensitive just to protect against deaths and hcim deaths especially :doge: Btw did you select snowfall - always escape, or ignore completely? I'll release a small patch to address this so it's less sensitive against brazier breaking <3  

@jigifegoloto For damage, you must equip 4 pieces of Warm Clothing. If you don't have warm clothing the boss will damage you a lot and it's almost impossible to survive. But don't worry - the bot can do this for you automatically in many ways. If you are not ironman the bot will buy the warm clothing from GE automatically, and if you are ironman you can use the clue hunter outfit.

If you select the Clue Hunter outfit grabber option - this is the only wt bot with this feature it will dig up clue hunter pieces from around the map and wear them to count as Warm Clothing and to negate damage, I can send you my settings if you are new :D 

hey for snowfall, i did use always escape but tried changing it to avoid randomly to seem more like my forgetful self. lmaoo

noticed this in my logs, it got stuck at a bank for ageeees, i saved my pin in the client itself (even tho i gotta do it every time i open the client idk why)

[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:53:48 AM]: [BANK-NEARBY]: Attempting to open Wintertodt bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:53:48 AM]: within bounds to click on Bank chest
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:53:48 AM]: Option for [Bank chest] is [Bank]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:53:56 AM]: [BANK-NEARBY]: Attempting to open Wintertodt bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:53:56 AM]: within bounds to click on Bank chest
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:53:56 AM]: Option for [Bank chest] is [Bank]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:54:04 AM]: [BANK-NEARBY]: Attempting to open Wintertodt bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:54:04 AM]: within bounds to click on Bank chest
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:54:04 AM]: Option for [Bank chest] is [Bank]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:54:12 AM]: [BANK-NEARBY]: Attempting to open Wintertodt bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:54:12 AM]: within bounds to click on Bank chest
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:54:12 AM]: Option for [Bank chest] is [Bank]
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:54:19 AM]: [BANK-NEARBY]: Attempting to open Wintertodt bank
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:54:19 AM]: within bounds to click on Bank chest
[INFO][Bot #1][09/19 03:54:20 AM]: Option for [Bank chest] is [Bank]

• Like 1

Hmm I will investigate, it should be opening bank smoothly without any problems. Are you hiding roofs in game? If not, I highly recommend doing so, because it hides the bank and makes it non clickable. Also whats your zoom like? I usually zoom out ~60% for best results. The pin should also be handled by the client, but it must be saved, else it will show up as 0000 for some reason

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Hmm I will investigate, it should be opening bank smoothly without any problems. Are you hiding roofs in game? If not, I highly recommend doing so, because it hides the bank and makes it non clickable. Also whats your zoom like? I usually zoom out ~60% for best results. The pin should also be handled by the client, but it must be saved, else it will show up as 0000 for some reason

i let it keep it at the zoom it sets, and yeah i put in the pin every time so idk if that is it or not.
i noticed it zooms all the way out so i assume it wanted it there haha
yes i have rooftops off 24/7, cant stand em haha

• Like 1