Perfect Wintertodt

Czar

• 3 weeks later...

for some strange reason when i start this script, my run energy goes weird. itll show lit up, but my character will walk. tested without the script (once it fixed itself) and it doesnt normally happen. i tried turning run off, as that actually lets me run, but the bot kept clicking the run back on, proceeding to walk around Wt.

am i doin something wrong?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Czar said:

I completely understand, I've seen this happen before it's just the jagex client - a simple restart solves it. It's actually a rs game bug lol, the run orb shows up as enabled but the player is literally walking.

i tried restarting probably about 3 times now haha, this last time i thought it worked but 2 matches in it started doing it again

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Czar said:

Hmm I will investigate - are you using mirror or stealth? And if stealth, are you using classic - fixed game resolution or resized? 😮 

yeah in stealth since my account is linked to jagex account and i couldnt get mirror to work that way lol

im currently in resized classic, i was in fixed but it didnt change, gonna try again in the morning and see how it goes

• Like 1

hey!

luckily i already lost my hardcore status (dang mordreds guard and me forgetting cakes lol) but everytime i have the script do a stop (setup through the script itself not client) it just stops right at the brazier and i login and gotta go to deaths office to reclaim my stuff. is there any way to make it so part of the "stop" process is to move to a safe area first?

• Like 1