Money guide ideas

Dbuffed

Hello guys so I was planning on reviving some passive money makers that I typically use personally, they will most likely be very well known but I was wanting input :)

This means a lot of the stuff will be able to be used by most players or at least those with a medium type of account, it's possible I will look into more advanced types and such too though 

I am considering making a series, so not just one thread with a single money making/guide idea but instead several, these several methods explaining A-Z of how you can make both more intensive and passive money 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 7:08 PM, Nerotos said:

Any follows up on this? Looks interesting, if you could also merge these methods with the botting side, regarding if they have a high ban rate, etc... it could be really good for the forums

On 9/17/2020 at 9:31 PM, danke said:

Gold bracelets are slow but ok money, with low requirements

Hey guys, none of them would be more bot-like, more passive/extra money you can do on the side but I guess you could incorp with botting too - I'll be looking to build some of my old guide like things I had years ago on here again in the next couple of weeks :) Sorry for the delay!

• Like 1