Just a friendly hello...

Eliason Ruhm

12 minutes ago, Not_Botting said:

Welcome! Im new as well, been looking into botting the past 2-3 days and have been getting alot of premium scripts as well. First two days for me were unsuccessful on a VPN, kept getting every account locked and would also get banned the same day. Got my hands on some residential proxies yesterday and everything seemed to go by alot smoother! Sadly, don't have much advise but I also look forward to learning and making progress within the community!

Hell yeah brotha, I guess from what I have learned so far is that. I would find a reliable method and stick with it see what you want to do within the game and dont change it. This will allow for it not to be too overwhelming and allow you to focus on one certain task. Also, I have just invested in an account creator for osrs called "farmaton" I bought lifetime and it cost around $360 USD. However, with that now I will be able to auto create accounts and unlock accounts and load my vpns with no hastle which is awesome! Most of luck, not easy stuff haha!

5 hours ago, Eliason Ruhm said:

Hell yeah brotha, I guess from what I have learned so far is that. I would find a reliable method and stick with it see what you want to do within the game and dont change it. This will allow for it not to be too overwhelming and allow you to focus on one certain task. Also, I have just invested in an account creator for osrs called "farmaton" I bought lifetime and it cost around $360 USD. However, with that now I will be able to auto create accounts and unlock accounts and load my vpns with no hastle which is awesome! Most of luck, not easy stuff haha!

Yea, thats what im going to be trying out. Seems to be alot of trial and error, and more of finding what works for the individual as opposed to whats the most popular method. Looks like you're pretty invested but that's good, makes it harder to jist give up and leave it alone since you already dropped a decent amount, haha! As for me im going to play around with about 3-4 accounts at a time on different proxies until I find what ill be putting more of my focus on.

• 3 months later...