[Stable] OSBot 2.5.83

Patrick

13 minutes ago, Armyking said:

How many hours did you get out of that suicide bot? I hope the update comes quicker

Within 24 hours. I made a new account, got 10 qp and mined 3k iron and 1k coal....

1 minute ago, tgs said:

ouch! im going to use a herb bot on and off i think not sure if there any good ive only used ao construction from 1 to 99 on to accounts and no ban

If anything, im going to babysit accounts I care about 😕

2 minutes ago, azuresuN said:

What is your problem? You are spaming the whole forum all the way. OSBot Developers are already working on fix for these failed hooks. They need to adapt their system to work with Runescape of which they have very limited sight. Just wait, it won't be longer, thank a few hours.

well im not "spamminng the whole fourm all the way" it's one thread :L

2 hours ago, azuresuN said:

What is your problem? You are spaming the whole forum all the way. OSBot Developers are already working on fix for these failed hooks. They need to adapt their system to work with Runescape of which they have very limited sight. Just wait, it won't be longer, thank a few hours.

I dont understand how hes spamming. On a side note...my mirror mode wont hook. Like others stated it might just be cause of the update. 

2 hours ago, azuresuN said:

Lol. Take it easy mate.

3 minutes ago, MrLongdong said:

I dont understand how hes spamming. On a side note...my mirror mode wont hook. Like others stated it might just be cause of the update. 

Yup. And I´ve just paid to try  it =(

Time to wait.