Would these scripts be suitable for being free on SDN?

Lol_marcus

I have a couple of scripts I'm working on, that I'd like to hopefully make suitable for the SDN, and I'd like them all to be free, but would they be suitable? I know that scripts that are too complex or OP aren't allowed to be free, but I don't have to intention on making any money with them. They are as follows:

• Runecrafting Essence Runner [Runecrafting XP]- runs essence to a master account waiting at an altar.
  • Lunar spellbook caster [Magic, Cooking, Crafting, Money making]- casts all the lunar spellbook spells such as make pie, glass make, tan hides, make bowstring, etc.
  • Oak larder builder [Construction XP] - creates oak larders
  • AIO F2P Money Making tool [Money making]- does things like fill jugs, tan hides, and any other f2p low req money maker
  • Multi trainer [Magic, Mining, Smithing, Money making] - mines an ore, superheats it, smelts it, alches it. It can loop forever if you have enough nature runes. Pretty cool.

Also, how much of a demand for IM and UIM scripts is there in the community? Especially for UIM, I think that's something that I'd like to have a crack at, but there'd need to be in actual interest.

• Like 1

If things are a bit too much for free but you want on the SDN for free, they would most likely go into VIP+ section.

Not certain but the AIO magic scrips and AIO construction scripts may cover the lunar and oak larder scripts.

I'd focus on the self sufficient super-heat script as well as the mass pure ess running.  Those are unique 👌

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ace99 said:

If things are a bit too much for free but you want on the SDN for free, they would most likely go into VIP+ section.

Not certain but the AIO magic scrips and AIO construction scripts may cover the lunar and oak larder scripts.

I'd focus on the self sufficient super-heat script as well as the mass pure ess running.  Those are unique 👌

I had forgotten we had a VIP section. 😛

I was thinking it would be useful to have a free construction script, because it's one of the only sections that only have paid scripts. (Hunter as well I think). Maybe it could do something a little less xp/ph than larders, maybe chairs? To not compete with the paid scripts.

• Like 1

Ironman scripts id say would be awesome to have, obviously not all free or possible and some are already made but not necessarily IM Friendly.

Glassmake

Plank Make

Clue grabber? (eclectics, guards, not sure of easy/hard clue method) not a solver, just an attainer.

Seaweed Script

Farming script (nonteletab support)

Birdhouse script

Sand Miner

Dorgeshkaan chests? (gems)

Secondary ingredient collector

Shop buyer

Ectofunctus prayer

Ensouled Head burier

Dragon bone looter

and im sure ill think of more.

Edit:

volcanic ash miner

clay softener

clay miner

Charter buy-glassmaker-blow-drop (UIM)

Opener (packs of anything)

Jewelry crafter/enchanter

Mlm wheel fixer (hops worlds)

Morton temple fixer (I think crafting xp?)

Impling jar collector

Combiner

Filler

Sapling Maker

Special patches? (calquat, teak/mahog, etc)

Edited by dabswax
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lol_marcus said:

I had forgotten we had a VIP section. 😛

I was thinking it would be useful to have a free construction script, because it's one of the only sections that only have paid scripts. (Hunter as well I think). Maybe it could do something a little less xp/ph than larders, maybe chairs? To not compete with the paid scripts.

The construction paids are all AIO I think? If you did a script that just did larders would be nice and easy to make and works as a freebie 

:doge:

3 hours ago, dabswax said:

Ironman scripts id say would be awesome to have, obviously not all free or possible and some are already made but not necessarily IM Friendly.

Glassmake

Plank Make

Clue grabber? (eclectics, guards, not sure of easy/hard clue method) not a solver, just an attainer.

Seaweed Script

Farming script (nonteletab support)

Birdhouse script

Sand Miner

Dorgeshkaan chests? (gems)

Secondary ingredient collector

Shop buyer

Ectofunctus prayer

Ensouled Head burier

Dragon bone looter

and im sure ill think of more.

Great list, it gives me a good idea of what's needed. Most of these aren't even hard to make. Thanks. :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 5:55 PM, Lol_marcus said:

Easy enough to make. How would the iron men come across nats? Is it something I could implement into the script or would it have to be separate? 

That im not sure, i hd plenty from jusy buying them/doing tasks, not really an easy collection method that I know of.

Tower of life killer/collector

Farming contract completor would all be amazingggg as well  theres really probably 100 more ive thought of and not written down yet that are simple but tedious for us ironmemes lol.

• 1 month later...