VERY Important Question!! (nooby botter here)

nobanmanmode9

Im working on an account rn that im gonna be botting on, and im curious if when I train the account (manually) - do I need to be on my vpn?

I have a main and a few more alts that I don't want affiliated with botting.

I have a weird feeling that if I train it for a month or so on my IP (the one my main+other accs play on)  then switch to my vpn and bot on there once the accounts finished, that Jagex could look into my past logins and find my main IP.

Didn't wanna put the possibility past Jagex lol, id appreciate an answer so much I cant go through with this until im sure

Edited by nobanmanmode9

The benefit of switching to a VPN to bot from after you've already played from your main IP would be a better chance of claiming it was hacked in case it gets banned. There's a lower chance they'd ban your other accounts if they've never been botted or interacted with the account you're botting but it would always be a possibility. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, powerrangeralt said:

The benefit of switching to a VPN to bot from after you've already played from your main IP would be a better chance of claiming it was hacked in case it gets banned. There's a lower chance they'd ban your other accounts if they've never been botted or interacted with the account you're botting but it would always be a possibility. 

Thank you!!  Do you think if I never interacted in-game with any of my main accs while botting on my vpn BUT I trained on my main ip, would that result in a chain ban to my other accs if I got caught? or what are the chances it would do ya think?

idk if im asking the same question again If I am I apologize, confused atm

33 minutes ago, powerrangeralt said:

I doubt you'd get a chain ban just botting a single account honestly. I've had hundreds of accounts banned on the same IP and never had a chain.

Awesome!! Really appreciate the response fr man! 

While ur still here, best money making scripts what would you recommend? Preferably combat related

Theres more that could come into play such as Jagex cache files and your pc's hardware ID that they could link to.  IMO they would link to that before IP since IP's can change and multiple people can be playing of a single IP for multiple reasons (dorm rooms, library's, ect). However thats an opinion not a fact.

I personally play my main and botted accounts on the same pc and same IP with no issues.  I never play them simultaneously. I have not (yet?) received a ban on a non-botted account even after having others banned on the same pc/ip.  I also have a bad habit of having my bots interact with my main typically just trading around gold, again no issues.  Keep in mind trades are typically sub 10m sometimes a little more but nothing crazy more.  However it does not mean that it CANT happen, but from my personal experience imo non-botted accounts are fine as long as they are not acting as middle man for real world trading and 100's of mill flying through it.

As far as your question about moneymaking scripts, most if not all of the premium scripts work just fine.  It all comes down to what you want to bot and how much effort you want to put into an account for it to bot that cash money for you.  For me I have two personal scripts I switch between that have low requirements and are combat related. They are Prekhal Undead Druids and Legendary Lava Dragons.  Both make about 500k profit per hour (taking into account low level stats and getting pk'ed every now and then with lava dragons).  If you want str/attack or range, run undead druids. If you want to level magic then lava dragons.  I actually just finished up a 70/70/70 account with only 43 prayer that I have doing Undead Druids as melee with a whip and dragon Armour and have been profiting about 450k per hour with it even after paying for food. 

• Like 1