First Script Ever, Kills, Heals, Loots, and Banks Giant Frogs in Lumbridge Swamp

LKSim

Main Loop: https://pastebin.com/RmBV18RT
Methods: https://pastebin.com/KU4HEHyA

So this was my first script that I set out to make. I had no real idea what I was doing at first, but pouring through the information and guides on this site taught me a lot of stuff. So I welcome you to try out my first ever script. It's a combat script that kills giant frogs, heals when damaged, loots their big bones, and banks them in Lumbridge castle bank (Top Floor).

I welcome suggestions and feedback as this was very much a learning experience and I think having a set of seasoned eyes on it could really help point out some rookie mistakes. 

Recommendations

• Already equip the gear you want to be using.
  • The default food is Tuna, and it withdraws 10 at the bank each time (for people who have decent defense (20+) I recommend no food).
  • Just be in a reasonable location to Lumbridge swamp when starting it.

Hopes For Later

• Be able to loot more than just one drop (currently only loots big bones, would love to have it loot a selection of desired items).
  • Be able to select from a series of monsters/locations (I have chickens and cows working, just not together with this script)
  • Give it a nice little GUI and paint (currently it just does its thing).

I realize that I have A LOT of methods in the Task class that either aren't used, or redundant, or just plain weird. This is from the fact that I was just learning what the hell I was doing and was trying a bunch of stuff out. I decided to keep the stuff I wasn't using around just incase it might come in handy later on down the road.

So, let me know what you think, and feel free to use it/alter it as much as you want.

KINGs_PERFECT_FROGS.jar

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...