AIO SafeSpotter

Camaro

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

this is simultaneously the BEST safespotting/combat ranged script and the WORST because there isnt anything else out there like it on osbot (from what ive seen and tested) what i LOATHE about this script is it keep randomly logging out for no reason upon startup, I have all the things needed for it to run it not running correctly mith arrows and a bow, not sure what its doing. When you do successfully get it started it runs amazingly if the scripter fixed the random log outs upon start up and made it support looting (actually looting, currently it loots about 60% of the time) and banks/eats this would be the best script on osbot IMO

Edited by abiglump

this is simultaneously the BEST safespotting/combat ranged script and the WORST because there isnt anything else out there like it on osbot (from what ive seen and tested) what i LOATHE about this script is it keep randomly logging out for no reason upon startup, I have all the things needed for it to run it not running correctly mith arrows and a bow, not sure what its doing. When you do successfully get it started it runs amazingly if the scripter fixed the random log outs upon start up and made it support looting (actually looting, currently it loots about 60% of the time) and banks/eats this would be the best script on osbot IMO

NOTE, If you are low on health and no food remain it will log out I cant think of any other reason it keot logging me out, works now.

Edited by abiglump

• 3 months later...