AIO SafeSpotter

Camaro

4 minutes ago, DeadlyPineapple said:

I was in the wrong mode, that is fixed now. Thank you for the quick support!

Now, are orgress warriors supported? i had it working flawlessly on guards in varrok but no such luck with the orgress.

Thank you again!

I havent tried it at that location myself, but I dont see why it wouldnt work there. Is it having trouble attacking or finding safespots?

2 minutes ago, DeadlyPineapple said:

Trouble attacking, The camera is hard set towards north which is facing the opposite was of the ogress.. maybe that could be why?

I'll keep messing around with it! It is an amazing script, thank you for all you do!

Interesting, it should walk/run towards them if they arent visible. Maybe its the area you are defining? That area tells the script where to look for safespots AND monsters, so if thy arent in the area it wont attack them. Maybe try without it for now. And make sure the npcs are spelled exactly in the gui, may also be an issue.

19 hours ago, DeadlyPineapple said:

Trouble attacking, The camera is hard set towards north which is facing the opposite was of the ogress.. maybe that could be why?

I'll keep messing around with it! It is an amazing script, thank you for all you do!

If its still not working just go deeper into the cave and to the left and that safe spot has alot less people/it works great there and IMO has more differentiating safe spots so less possible ban maybe? Also it tries to use other monsters as safespots sometimes for that free antiban

17 hours ago, Camaro said:

Ive used this at hill giants, moss giants, lesser demons, and tzhaar successfully. @omgpros @Lol_marcus I know you two have used this a ton, which locations seemed to work the best?

Pretty much have been using it at the places youve stated, since ive been patient and not using it hours at a time ive never had a ban. But I tend to stay at tzhaars or ogres in f2p where the kills are so long that it probably plays into less detection. and ankous in f2p as well as switching between AIO fighter and this on slayer tasks that have safespots in mems. Could be nice for kurasks if i dont get banned on the slayer bot

BTW youve already gone above and beyond with this script and making additions based off of feedback, but if you are ever looking for more things to add potion support is the only thing i see missing

Edited by omgpros
  • Like 1