AIO SafeSpotter

Camaro

2 hours ago, omgpros said:

again amazing script, after using it for 30 hours plus(with breaks) without a ban feeling like it could really benefit from an alching or burying option, as well as ability to set distance of safespot possibly, so for instance it could be then used at places like wyverns or other ranged mobs in general. Saying all of this with no regard or understanding of the time it takes to add these type of features but without banking alching seems to be the most important possibility 

I believe that if you set the area and then the preferred safe-spot square, you could probably get the bot to safe-spot wyverns from a distance! Give it a try :)

6 hours ago, omgpros said:

again amazing script, after using it for 30 hours plus(with breaks) without a ban feeling like it could really benefit from an alching or burying option, as well as ability to set distance of safespot possibly, so for instance it could be then used at places like wyverns or other ranged mobs in general. Saying all of this with no regard or understanding of the time it takes to add these type of features but without banking alching seems to be the most important possibility 

Hmm the distance filter is an interesting idea actually. It would require some changes with how it works, but its definitely possible. And the bury and alch options are necessary features, I agree, I will start working on those very soon.

4 hours ago, Lol_marcus said:

I believe that if you set the area and then the preferred safe-spot square, you could probably get the bot to safe-spot wyverns from a distance! Give it a try :)

I dont think it will work like that. It would still choose other safespots that arent prioritised often enough that it wouldnt be worth it. And even if it attacked wyverns in the area, they would still walk over to your character and no longer be the required distance. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Camaro said:

Bone burying should be active now! Alching will be next.

I'm loving the efficiency of your updates! Seriously one of the most fantastic scripts I've used. I've gotten over 300k ranging and 100k magic XP with this script in "dangerous" pvm areas and have yet to die! :)

Truly flawless thus far.

I've been running the bury option for the past 10 minutes and it's great! Extremely human-like whilst still being efficient.

Edited by Lol_marcus
  • Like 1

@omgpros @Lol_marcus Alching is now available!

So I've added a concept of 'modifiers' to the loot list. To tell the bot to alch certain loot, just add ';alch' to the end of the loot name. So for example, 'black sq shield;alch'

As long as you have nature runes and any type of fire staff/runes in the inventory, it will alch those items.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Camaro said:

@omgpros @Lol_marcus Alching is now available!

So I've added a concept of 'modifiers' to the loot list. To tell the bot to alch certain loot, just add ';alch' to the end of the loot name. So for example, 'black sq shield;alch'

As long as you have nature runes and any type of fire staff/runes in the inventory, it will alch those items.

Awesome! Great updates ^^ I'll test it out and let you know how it goes

when i set a zone sometimes it will attack an npc who is out of range from the safespot, so will lose aggro half way and start walking away and it ends up trying to fight it over and over instead of another in range. Maybe a way to right click preferred NPCs same way as safespot? so it goes after the same set spawns. obviously great already for a free script but just some ideas

24 minutes ago, omgpros said:

when i set a zone sometimes it will attack an npc who is out of range from the safespot, so will lose aggro half way and start walking away and it ends up trying to fight it over and over instead of another in range. Maybe a way to right click preferred NPCs same way as safespot? so it goes after the same set spawns. obviously great already for a free script but just some ideas

I've though about adding something like that, but either way, what you're experiencing is a problem and shouldn't be happening. Does it occur when the bot attacks something, the monster reverses, and bot bot tries to go after it still? Its the only way I could see that happening?

12 minutes ago, DeadlyPineapple said:

Just curious if my settings are off or something but after i set the zone/safe spots, prioritize safespots, bury, etc and hit start, the script goes to my settings and adjusts the zoom option. from there it keeps trying to zoom while bouncing all over the screen. Doesn't every attack what i type in. 

Are you running in resized or fixed mode