Looking To Start Gold Farming Joint Venture

botterman123

Hello, I'm looking to start a joint venture with someone (preferably experienced) to start botting OSRS on a large scale. I used to bot instagram with hundreds of accounts using CPA until they cracked down hard on bots in recent times. Ive botted OSRS in the past but I want to take it to the next level.

We can pool our resources together and start making money together with your methods. Or you could teach me your methods and I will give you a percentage of the profits that I make while botting. I know the basics, I have plenty of free time to bot (all day and night) and I have plenty of cash to scale it up quickly. So if you are interested in working with me feel free to contact me on here or on discord via my username Maglincer#1280 or my skype user which is live:ben_declerck

Thanks for reading!

Back when I was botting just 6 accounts 1 year ago.

I made about 1b in 2months. I am very sure my method still works. Notice some days you see the graph dips, that is where I got banned and bought bonds. Everything profit and expense was being recorded.

8382d3f08539c12f570ccdc3526165e2.png

Edited by Charlotte
  • Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 8:22 AM, botterman123 said:

I can run the method and give a large share of the profits to the other person.

So let's get this straight..  You want people to give you their method, so you can run it on your machines while the other person hopes you give them a percentage of the profits in return?

Seems like a good deal :doge:

a few things i'd like to say about this since i see these types of posts very often.

1. unless you bring actual value to the table there is not a single reason anyone would wanna partner up. Saying things like i will give you a % of profit basicly means you could be running the bots your self and take 100% of profit but im willing to give you a shittier deal that i may not even uphold my end of.

2. Atleast 90% if not more of partnerships that get formed turn to shit within a short time frame basicly at some point someone in the partnership wil find out that they don't need the other partner so why even bother with them anymore? 

3. If you wanna bot and get good profit your going to need a fully automated system or very close to it which means that you basicly don't need anyone since its automated already so why split the profits?

5 hours ago, TheMcPker said:

a few things i'd like to say about this since i see these types of posts very often.

1. unless you bring actual value to the table there is not a single reason anyone would wanna partner up. Saying things like i will give you a % of profit basicly means you could be running the bots your self and take 100% of profit but im willing to give you a shittier deal that i may not even uphold my end of.

2. Atleast 90% if not more of partnerships that get formed turn to shit within a short time frame basicly at some point someone in the partnership wil find out that they don't need the other partner so why even bother with them anymore? 

3. If you wanna bot and get good profit your going to need a fully automated system or very close to it which means that you basicly don't need anyone since its automated already so why split the profits?

This