Jio's Questing & Boosting Service [Cheapest] [Fastest] [Discount]

JioMy

Hey guys, i'm going to be starting my own services for individual customers when i have free time to do so and can provide a quick, efficient and reliable process. I will be mostly concentrating on the quests All Quests will be hand done using the client runelite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Quests---

Ask me for Quote

--New Lava Runecrafting Boosting Service--

Get 150k RC xp/hr without hiring costly runners DM for Info.

My Discord is: Serving#8434

Unique id : 468161410015297543

Willing to beat any prices and providing a 15% discount on any quest you've received quotes from elsewhere.

Also willing to provide Fixed 5% Discount to Veterans of the OS bot Community(includes non vets with 150+ feedback).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms of service (TOS):

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from myself, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, you are required to provide for the cost.
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed.
5. Once the service is complete you must provide Feedback as per OSBOT Rules (1m minimum order).

6. For availing the 15% discount you must provide me with a valid screenshot of quote obtained regarding the service.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Form;

Services Required;

Added me on Discord?;
Do you agree to the TOS;

My Discord is: Serving#8434

Unique id : 468161410015297543

36 minutes ago, JioMy said:

Terms of service (TOS):

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from myself, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, you are required to provide for the cost.
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed.
5. Once the service is complete you must provide Feedback as per OSBOT Rules (1m minimum order).

6. For availing the 15% discount you must provide me with a valid screenshot of quote obtained regarding the service.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• Like 1