2 quick questions from a new botter

Tasemu

33 minutes ago, Tasemu said:

Hello!

2 quick questions:

1: should i be buying a subscription or a bond for new bots?

2: If i have a brand new bot and want to do bowstrings, what is a good way to get some initial gold?

Thanks for any help!

first of all dont go too hard botting from the start on fresh accounts unless they are throwaway accs 

second of all make sure to mix it up with quests etc and not bot only one thing 

third of all dont bot like 4 hrs and then 10 min break for example i bot like 52mins and break for 1hr+ 

this is my acc fully botted https://prnt.sc/r589z7

and has 20m bank atm from smithing/longs etc etc 

Edited by javidamme

41 minutes ago, Tasemu said:

Cheers, i got banned within 30 minutes. Not sure why though. Assuming its either from the tutorial island, looter for initial cash or the crafting aio script from khal

did you do tut island manually or bought tut account? ive had also struggles with bought tut accs most of them get banned within an hr but my manually accounts wich i bot dont 

also switch up today ive done 5m magic longs 2k mith bars 1hr total agility and now some quests

https://prnt.sc/r5andv

Edited by javidamme

I would suggest starting your botting journey with F2P accounts and scripts.  They will get banned very quickly, but it will give you a good foundation on the initial stages of botting while also allowing you to earn a few bucks on the way.  Once you've done that, then you can explore P2P scripts and methods.

Trail and error is key, browse the forums and you'll find lots of info!

4 hours ago, splatbug said:

I would suggest starting your botting journey with F2P accounts and scripts.  They will get banned very quickly, but it will give you a good foundation on the initial stages of botting while also allowing you to earn a few bucks on the way.  Once you've done that, then you can explore P2P scripts and methods.

Trail and error is key, browse the forums and you'll find lots of info!

wouldnt bot too much tho without a proxi ur ip can be flagged easy and for sure dont bot things like gold bars into necklaces etc those accounts last tops 2 days