Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

8 hours ago, communist1234 said:

Hey, small suggestion. Are you able to make it so the script only picks up items that you've dropped? Or add an option for that.

I find that whenever someone else has dropped items like say a white lily, the script will pick it up every time. Seems kind of bot like to run across the farming area to pick up someone else's useless junk.

This is such a great script. Can't wait for more locations. And I know I've mentioned before, but adding hops to the farming list would be incredible. Easy 75-100k or so to each farming run - it only adds an extra few minutes.

Does this random picking only occur while around farming patches, or everywhere it walks?

On 12/28/2021 at 9:58 PM, texas bot said:

Will there be update to where it can buy B staffs from zaff and/or managed the kingdom of miscellania 

I'm not sure whether there is much demand for those since they have very high requirements, I did consider Zaff but the profits were extremely low with only easy/medium diaries completed

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Lajet said:

I am having an issue with the script just looking at the bank and doing nothing? am I doing something wrong as i seem to even have everything the script needs to do the runs

What's printed in the logger? (bottom right corner buttons toggle logger)

On 1/25/2022 at 10:03 PM, ouste5 said:

Hi, how many Gp/hr or per day can we expect only running the birdhouses? Thanks

That fluctuates a lot and depends on the birdhouse type, the most recent estimate I've seen was 40k per birdhouse run which is a little above 1m per day

On 1/26/2022 at 12:34 AM, Snipermonkey said:

could i get a trial please? I have bought your building bot and your questing bot all rdy and love them i just would not mind trying this one fist because of the $25 price tag

Authed :doge: 

On 1/26/2022 at 8:26 AM, Johan1003 said:

Hi Token! Gould i get a trial? Thanks😁

Authed :doge: