Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

It's been awesome for me so far. 80+ hunter from it alone. Lately though, it hasn't been working. I'll pull the script up and it automatically logs me off then it'll log back in and repeat that forever. All it says in the log is that it's waiting for the next bird run, but the GUI doesn't even pop up. Running on mirror mode. Thanks otherwise for an awesome script.

Edit: Looking back at previous pages, maybe my script isn't up to date. All of my GUI still has the previous author's name and graphics on it. How do I update to yours @Token? I saw that previous buyers would still get to use it. 

Edited by youit

21 hours ago, larkinwc said:

Hey Token can I get an auth?

Authed :doge: 

10 hours ago, lunapt said:

please explain the difference between 'time between farming runs' and 'synchronized runs' as I see we can only pick one.

Also when will sleep patterns be available? ty

It will delay birdhosues and farm runs until it can do both in the same session, so it won't log in only to do birdhouses and take a break until herbs are ready, but log in when both are ready

Next update

9 hours ago, youit said:

It's been awesome for me so far. 80+ hunter from it alone. Lately though, it hasn't been working. I'll pull the script up and it automatically logs me off then it'll log back in and repeat that forever. All it says in the log is that it's waiting for the next bird run, but the GUI doesn't even pop up. Running on mirror mode. Thanks otherwise for an awesome script.

Edit: Looking back at previous pages, maybe my script isn't up to date. All of my GUI still has the previous author's name and graphics on it. How do I update to yours @Token? I saw that previous buyers would still get to use it. 

The previous script is outdated and will be replaced when this is ready, you should have it now

Hey this keeps happening about 1-2hours into running the script.

Looks like it doesnt register that it's already put compost down? I'm sure this will be an easy fix just thought id bring it to your attention if it hasn't already.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:51 AM]: herb patch: Hosidius
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:51 AM]: composting patch
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:51 AM]: interacting with patch
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:55 AM]: failed to update compost timers
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:56 AM]: herb patch: Hosidius
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:56 AM]: composting patch
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:56 AM]: selecting compost
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:59 AM]: script timed out
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:52:01 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Passive Goldfarmer...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:52:01 AM]: changing window title
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:52:01 AM]: saving progress
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:52:01 AM]: Script Stealth Passive Goldfarmer has exited!

Edited by keifey
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, keifey said:

Hey this keeps happening about 1-2hours into running the script.

Looks like it doesnt register that it's already put compost down? I'm sure this will be an easy fix just thought id bring it to your attention if it hasn't already.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:51 AM]: herb patch: Hosidius
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:51 AM]: composting patch
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:51 AM]: interacting with patch
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:55 AM]: failed to update compost timers
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:56 AM]: herb patch: Hosidius
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:56 AM]: composting patch
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:56 AM]: selecting compost
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:51:59 AM]: script timed out
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:52:01 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Passive Goldfarmer...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:52:01 AM]: changing window title
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:52:01 AM]: saving progress
[INFO][Bot #1][04/01 07:52:01 AM]: Script Stealth Passive Goldfarmer has exited!

Should be fixed

7 hours ago, lunapt said:

Does farmers guild take bot to beginner and intermediete levels to patches? 

I haven't added that patch yet

1 hour ago, keifey said:

Hey dont think its fixed, I noticed it was still doing it after you said it was fixed so i turned the bots off. I just tried to login to take the gp off and both accounts are perm banned.

I pushed another fix just a hour ago, I noticed jagex changed the chat message from "patch has already been treated" to "allotment has already been treated"

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer