Any Murgee users here? mouse recorders?

lonewolfff

I've used an auto clicker to Splash to 99 magic multiple times. Highly recommend doing that to lower the risks of getting banned due to botting.

I've had a macro recorder record teleporting before where I had recorded 120 minutes of me training myself and that seemed to be working just fine too. I've used the same method for glassblowing and different other skills where you basically only have to bank your inventory. (Herblore, Crafting, Cooking, Fletching)

So I totally disagree with Powerful.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nlMichael said:

I've used an auto clicker to Splash to 99 magic multiple times. Highly recommend doing that to lower the risks of getting banned due to botting.

I've had a macro recorder record teleporting before where I had recorded 120 minutes of me training myself and that seemed to be working just fine too. I've used the same method for glassblowing and different other skills where you basically only have to bank your inventory. (Herblore, Crafting, Cooking, Fletching)

Would've not mentioned following if I have not received any bans while using it.

Case differs from person to person. Once upon a time tooth fairy managed to get to 99 fishing on 10x accounts without bans any bans, while poor @lonewolfff got banned using the same script while getting his 40 fishing to get his hands on delicious lobsters.

MMMMMMKAY?

4 hours ago, nlMichael said:

Thanks for the helpful response man, I know anything is possible but lets face it, Letting a script run for 10 hours while your at work/school is way more risky than running a mouse recorder and sitting by your screen, talking to friends and just being AFK. im just wanting to avoid the click intensive crap. You ever used it for construction? My only problem is the damn butler spawns in different spots -_-

Edited by lonewolfff
typo

You can be banned mouse recording but if you stick to simple things and do it right ban rate should be significantly lower than normal botting or generic auto clicker. Theres a lot of options. I use the one at mouserecorder .com. You can use it free it just occasionally tells me im using premium features when my script ends but doesnt make me pay. I've found I can loop a 1+ hour recording until 99, you could make more recordings than that to be safe. 

The important thing about this program is it has an editor with pixel detection (its not the only one with pixel detection but most of the others dont). This means you can add check spots and if it doesnt match it kills the macro. Aka. You lagged and clicked away from the bank instead of clicking on the item in the bank. And now run in circles until u get banned. This program generally generally has an issue here and there that you need to fix in the editor, where ghost mouse and others are fine from the start. But pixel detection is really important if you dont babysit your macro. It might take a bit to get it working well but when it does it works well.

But if you really care about your main dont macro. But if you kinda care but dont want to waste ur time grinding, mouse record lol.

Edited by Hernandez2000

• 4 weeks later...

I have actually recently became an expert at mouse recording and I am able to let mine run for 12 hours if I want without getting ban. I've also come back to it messed up and had people call me bot and got reported and didnt get ban lol soooo idk

You can even get it to do 99 fishing and runecrafting if you know what you are doing.

Edited by bignen6