MLM Mining Macro?

Makthekid

I see no reason you couldnt, it just prob wouldnt be very good and you might look really bot like and could get detected. But you could put pixel detection (if) checkpoints all over the place, like at the rock to mine. But when you start making everything a pixel detection thing you start becoming a pure bot and not a mouse recorder, so it stops being human like.  And if you only use pixel detection for stuff like the rock if someone mines ur spot u might go around trying to mine dead veins. So you kinda need a lot of pixel detection.  But like I already said a ton of detection isnt good either. 

So I personally wouldnt bother but you could still do it if you want. But to me I just mine iron so I can mouse record and not use an actual bot. Works for any req that isnt fally diary.

19 hours ago, Hernandez2000 said:

I see no reason you couldnt, it just prob wouldnt be very good and you might look really bot like and could get detected. But you could put pixel detection (if) checkpoints all over the place, like at the rock to mine. But when you start making everything a pixel detection thing you start becoming a pure bot and not a mouse recorder, so it stops being human like.  And if you only use pixel detection for stuff like the rock if someone mines ur spot u might go around trying to mine dead veins. So you kinda need a lot of pixel detection.  But like I already said a ton of detection isnt good either. 

So I personally wouldnt bother but you could still do it if you want. But to me I just mine iron so I can mouse record and not use an actual bot. Works for any req that isnt fally diary.

which recorder do u use

3 hours ago, BuyingHardcores said:

which recorder do u use

I use the one at mouserecorder .com  It has some downsides but overall is my fav. Its free it tells me to buy it sometimes when my macro ends then I just close the popup lol. It doesnt have if statements like jitbit so you cant really make a wanabe bot like I said above with jitbit. Its true benefit over the other popular mouse recorders is that it has a macro editor and pixel detection. So you can record multiple 20 min recordings and then paste them together, edit things out if you clicked somewhere u didnt want to record, and you can add pixel detection failsafes. So for example, you can put pixel detection on where the bank chest is, and if the world lags and you click away from the bank trying to take out an item (bank was supposed to be open, it wasnt) next time you go to open the bank if it doesnt detect the bank chest the macro stops and u log from afk. Where if you did the same (think a fletching macro) with ghost mouse your guy will run in circles until u get banned if it breaks. It has a couple quirks its double click detection is funny so for nmz prayer flick ones I need to go through the whole thing and edit my clicks to be multiple single clicks and not a "double click" but it makes up for that.

Like mouse and keyboard recorder and ghost mouse may run a bit smoother and dont have any finicky things like prayer flicking nmz issues, but no pixel detection makes them a no go. 

On 11/29/2019 at 5:05 PM, Hernandez2000 said:

I use the one at mouserecorder .com  It has some downsides but overall is my fav. Its free it tells me to buy it sometimes when my macro ends then I just close the popup lol. It doesnt have if statements like jitbit so you cant really make a wanabe bot like I said above with jitbit. Its true benefit over the other popular mouse recorders is that it has a macro editor and pixel detection. So you can record multiple 20 min recordings and then paste them together, edit things out if you clicked somewhere u didnt want to record, and you can add pixel detection failsafes. So for example, you can put pixel detection on where the bank chest is, and if the world lags and you click away from the bank trying to take out an item (bank was supposed to be open, it wasnt) next time you go to open the bank if it doesnt detect the bank chest the macro stops and u log from afk. Where if you did the same (think a fletching macro) with ghost mouse your guy will run in circles until u get banned if it breaks. It has a couple quirks its double click detection is funny so for nmz prayer flick ones I need to go through the whole thing and edit my clicks to be multiple single clicks and not a "double click" but it makes up for that.

Like mouse and keyboard recorder and ghost mouse may run a bit smoother and dont have any finicky things like prayer flicking nmz issues, but no pixel detection makes them a no go. 

Ty for the detailed response man

• Like 1