Maxed 75 Att/Def + Infernal + Maxed Gear + Quest Cape + Skilled

Obilisk

Maxed 75 Att / 75 Def account. (99 mage/range/hp/str).

with base skills 70+ (19** total).

infernal cape.

all rings imbued.

all hard dairys.

quest cape. 

avernic defender + 600m (maxed melee gear (rapier) + magic gear (koodai,ancestral) + range gear (dhcb, arma) and more).

kbd+bandos+kree+mole pets.

full elite void (mage,rarnge,melee).

perfect poh (84 con + boost).

77 prayer (rigour+augury unlocked)

i would like to know my account price estimate. 

Account is secured well and able to provide email and such plus inferno cape i did get legitimately 7months ago (proof with pictures).

NOTICE: I do not want to sell my account yet, just curious about the price i could sell it for later. 

thanks, and have a nice day.

14 minutes ago, Obilisk said:

that's it only 250m? I'm really dont have idea about prices but as i see the market now and the worth of osrs gp im assuming it's more than 250m...

There are a lot of different users on this forum, for myself I dont see any other value to the account that is different than other accounts on the market. It basically wouldn't be for my personal use but for marketing purposes. The account for a normal user would be worth more than 250M indeed although your forum reputation does play a fair role as well.

Edited by rschoutens

1 hour ago, rschoutens said:

There are a lot of different users on this forum, for myself I dont see any other value to the account that is different than other accounts on the market. It basically wouldn't be for my personal use but for marketing purposes. The account for a normal user would be worth more than 250M indeed although your forum reputation does play a fair role as well.

I see, if that is the case what the point of playing osrs if you can get almost maxed account with infernal cape and end game gear and all quests done 109 cb for less than 250m. 

Seems unreal to me. 

So heres my logic on why its worth less than you would think.

People playing rs for fun dont want to buy a max acc, it literally defeats the point in playing the game (if they enjoy skilling they would want to max their own acc).

Botters need to make a profit and any acc can be banned. So its not worth paying a lot for because it needs to make more than it cost.

And people buying the acc to gold farm or something with dont need all the stats and stuff unlocked. They only need the specific stats they are going to use (aka void and 99 ranged and high slayer if they were going to bot ranged for $). So they arent goign to pay for what hey dont need. 

Autoclick mains like myself dont care to buy it because I'd rather just nmz nolife a character to max cb stats I want in a month or 2 subbing with bonds for far less than 250m. Doesnt have all the stuff like qc but if its to bot or be an alt it doesnt need everything.

Lastly the main person you could sell the account to is someone who wants to pk on that build maxed. To them it might be a good deal. But the higher the cost, the less worth it they will find buying it and they may convert to a different option like nmz macro to max because its cheaper.

Just my 2 cents. Hopefully you can get more.

1 hour ago, Hernandez2000 said:

So heres my logic on why its worth less than you would think.

People playing rs for fun dont want to buy a max acc, it literally defeats the point in playing the game (if they enjoy skilling they would want to max their own acc).

Botters need to make a profit and any acc can be banned. So its not worth paying a lot for because it needs to make more than it cost.

And people buying the acc to gold farm or something with dont need all the stats and stuff unlocked. They only need the specific stats they are going to use (aka void and 99 ranged and high slayer if they were going to bot ranged for $). So they arent goign to pay for what hey dont need. 

Autoclick mains like myself dont care to buy it because I'd rather just nmz nolife a character to max cb stats I want in a month or 2 subbing with bonds for far less than 250m. Doesnt have all the stuff like qc but if its to bot or be an alt it doesnt need everything.

Lastly the main person you could sell the account to is someone who wants to pk on that build maxed. To them it might be a good deal. But the higher the cost, the less worth it they will find buying it and they may convert to a different option like nmz macro to max because its cheaper.

Just my 2 cents. Hopefully you can get more.

So it's not worth for you or for any bot gold farm alright. 

But for a player who got he's main banned or for a player who want a build that can enjoy pvm and pvp it's perfect. 

I will take that 2 cents to charity, you could give me atleast estimately price it's not like you're buying. 

but thank begin honest.

Saw an account almost identical to this one sold for 600m. Yours is definitely worth the same amount, if not even more. It depends on the buyer.

An account of this stature would retain a base value of 600m regardless of your reputation; but there wouldn't be a lot of people who would be willing to pay the correct cost, and would rather lowball you because they know they are able to take advantage of the fact that you aren't tenured within these forums.

Edited by Astronomy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Astronomy said:

Saw an account almost identical to this one sold for 600m. Yours is definitely worth the same amount, if not even more. It depends on the buyer.

An account of this stature would retain a base value of 600m regardless of your reputation; but there wouldn't be a lot of people who would be willing to pay the correct cost, and would rather lowball you because they know they are able to take advantage of the fact that you aren't tenured within these forums.

Thanks for begin honest appreciate it. 

Edited by Obilisk

I've never bought or sold an acc so idk any actual prices, which is why I just used theories. But buying an inferno cape costs a ton to my knowledge so to someone who does want to buy their way to max 600m+ area could be accurate. I guess you just need to find the right buyer.

Edited by Hernandez2000